Testament, Overkill, Flotsam & Jetsam? Why yes, yes I will, thanks.

nightflameauto

• Members

OLD SCHOOL BR00TZ CREW UNITE! It's like sixteen year old me booked a tour and sent it to 2013.

Provided the world doesn't collapse on us in a few days here, I think I'll be hitting this one in the cities. It tags First Avenue on a Saturday night. February 23rd. I think I can pull that off and not even have to use any PTO for it.

Totally_jammin_out.gif

Who else gonna hit that {censored}?

• Members

I hope there will be a Toronto date. Flotsam was supposed to open for Megadeth many years ago (Youthanasia tour) but they got turned away at the border. I would love to see Flotsam. I've seen Testament and Overkill plenty of times, but never seen Flotsam.

• Members

Formation of Damnation and Dark Roots of Earth is some of the best {censored}ing metal written in a *long* {censored}ing time. It's prolly because of Chuck Billy's most bad-ass metal voice.

Rise up! WARRRRRR!!!!!
Rise up! WARRRRRR!!!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DARKMETL/ View Post
NICE!!! We actually are getting together again to open for DRI at RIBCO in Rock Island in February.......
I think we have this conversation once every 3 years on HC lol smile.gif

I got an invite to that show on Facebook I believe. I wish they would have the Testament tour come to the Col. I haven't seen an awesome show there since your band played actually. Such a wasted venue.

Archived