Battle of the Rigs Butthurt/Sore Loser thread

guitarbilly74

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dave - I am confused.gif with that one too.... I think the issue is people don't know it's a Jubilee combo.

Chris - yeah man tough competition there..... don't know what to tell you icon_lol.gif

Abstract - I think you will win eventually, still too early to know. It's the best rig on that thread for sure.

I am cool with my thread I had no hopes to win to begin with.

• Members

Honestly I'd vote for diddlybo's if I could do it over icon_lol.gif

No butthurt here. Pretty damn solid rigs in the combo category. Only a few lopsided categories like the boutique one. Sorry drae nothing against your Koch but JGTB... Jesus Christ. Even Alex with his try to hard rig lost hard.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

View Post

You had the best amp there for sure. I just couldn't resist the full stack, even though it's mismatched eek.gif

LOL. I had a Marshall cab but I sold it and I'm still looking for a VHT straight cab to pop up somewhere. Full stacks are sexy. I have a thing for matching equipment though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

Turbo's rig is easily in the top 3 of all the rigs entered into this shindig and he should be sweeping his category. I HAVE SPOKEN!

It is a beast of a rig, but in a category of best metal rig, youve got a VHT v. peters, which Id say are pretty even, but then youve got 2 USA jackson Vs, one with a custom pirate paint job done by a forumite in a full time touring band....yeah, that ones gonna win.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

Im pissed that I forgot to take a picture this weekend. I dunno if I woulda entered the metal rig or the combo rig category, but I definitely woulda submitted a clip for the special clip category lol. And I woulda made it hilarious.

Pretty much this. I never got off my ass to submit a proper picture

for the combo category. cry.gif

I coulda been a contender. mad.gif

DSC05938.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

It is a beast of a rig, but in a category of best metal rig, youve got a VHT v. peters, which Id say are pretty even, but then youve got 2 USA jackson Vs, one with a custom pirate paint job done by a forumite in a full time touring band....yeah, that ones gonna win.

The Jackson V's are what kept me from voting for it redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter

View Post

I'm getting my balls kicked by slewell. I'm starting to get over it. He took a better pic and mako is more in than emperor or bogner.

its like if toddler darth vader was learning from master obie wan and then lopt off his head with a light saber

a better pic would have won it for you easily... DAT FISH. you def have a lot more flexibility with those sweet pedals too. go write some more sweet, sweet post rock and come strong for a rematch in 2013!

Archived