Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Rigs Butthurt/Sore Loser thread

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle of the Rigs Butthurt/Sore Loser thread

    Alright who's feeling it?
    http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

  • #2
    Me

    Comment


    • #3
      Right here, braugh.
      Originally Posted by nightflameauto


      You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.









      Originally Posted by draelyc


      None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.









      Originally Posted by LoopQuantum


      I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.









      Originally Posted by nightflameauto


      Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
      Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.




      BLOG!
      TUNES!

      Comment


      • #4
        Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






        Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


        This.

        I couldn't have said it better.









        Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


        Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









        Originally Posted by Bob Savage


        I like your style, and attention to reason.









        Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


        Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









        Originally Posted by justcrash


        Winner winner, chicken dinner!



        Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

        Comment


        • #5
          Dave - I am with that one too.... I think the issue is people don't know it's a Jubilee combo.



          Chris - yeah man tough competition there..... don't know what to tell you



          Abstract - I think you will win eventually, still too early to know. It's the best rig on that thread for sure.





          I am cool with my thread I had no hopes to win to begin with.
          http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm losing but at least it's to an awesome rig. I can't feel too bad.
            HCAF Public Enemy #1
            VHT Pittbull CLX
            VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
            Jackson Soloist SL2H
            Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v







            Originally Posted by nedezero


            You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

            Comment


            • #7
              Honestly I'd vote for diddlybo's if I could do it over





              No butthurt here. Pretty damn solid rigs in the combo category. Only a few lopsided categories like the boutique one. Sorry drae nothing against your Koch but JGTB... Jesus Christ. Even Alex with his try to hard rig lost hard.

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b
                View Post

                I'm losing but at least it's to an awesome rig. I can't feel too bad.




                You had the best amp there for sure. I just couldn't resist the full stack, even though it's mismatched
                http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                  View Post





                  I am cool with my thread I had no hopes to win to begin with.






                  You coulda won best hair.
                  Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






                  Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


                  This.

                  I couldn't have said it better.









                  Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


                  Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









                  Originally Posted by Bob Savage


                  I like your style, and attention to reason.









                  Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


                  Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









                  Originally Posted by justcrash


                  Winner winner, chicken dinner!



                  Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                    View Post

                    You had the best amp there for sure. I just couldn't resist the full stack, even though it's mismatched




                    LOL. I had a Marshall cab but I sold it and I'm still looking for a VHT straight cab to pop up somewhere. Full stacks are sexy. I have a thing for matching equipment though.
                    HCAF Public Enemy #1
                    VHT Pittbull CLX
                    VHT Fat Bottom 4x12
                    Jackson Soloist SL2H
                    Jackson DKMG EMG 81/85 18v







                    Originally Posted by nedezero


                    You realize under Sharia law, she'll be required to get a circumcision.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nobody is feeling my duct taped homemade rig. I got homered no Lurker love over up in here
                      ma band
                      Domanationband.com

                      Amps Guitars
                      Rectoverb American Deluxe HSS Strat
                      Laney vh100 Squire Classic Vibe Tele
                      Reeves superlead high gain
                      Classic 50

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b
                        View Post

                        I'm losing but at least it's to an awesome rig. I can't feel too bad.




                        Exactly how I feel, mang!
                        Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                        You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.









                        Originally Posted by draelyc


                        None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.









                        Originally Posted by LoopQuantum


                        I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.









                        Originally Posted by nightflameauto


                        Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                        Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.




                        BLOG!
                        TUNES!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Im pissed that I forgot to take a picture this weekend. I dunno if I woulda entered the metal rig or the combo rig category, but I definitely woulda submitted a clip for the special clip category lol. And I woulda made it hilarious.
                          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

                          I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

                          Good Transactions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Turbo's rig is easily in the top 3 of all the rigs entered into this shindig and he should be sweeping his category. I HAVE SPOKEN!

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2
                              View Post

                              Turbo's rig is easily in the top 3 of all the rigs entered into this shindig and he should be sweeping his category. I HAVE SPOKEN!




                              It is a beast of a rig, but in a category of best metal rig, youve got a VHT v. peters, which Id say are pretty even, but then youve got 2 USA jackson Vs, one with a custom pirate paint job done by a forumite in a full time touring band....yeah, that ones gonna win.
                              Peavey ESP DiMarzio

                              I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

                              Good Transactions

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X