Would you go see Big Wreck...

Harvest

• Members

I had to suffer through TOAD a few years ago. Every don't was about the singer bitching about his GF. I never had anything against TOAD, but after seeing them live, they were horrible.

I will say, the backline included some early Mesa 2 Channel Rectos, and the tone coming out those amps sounded great.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
... if you had to watch Theory of a Deadman too facepalm.gif

Big Wreck are on that list of bands I want to see, but I don't think I can stand Theory of a Deadman for a whole set, and I don't know who's playing first.

HCAF, wat do confused.gif
Actually TODM isn't that bad live.....saw them a year or so ago....Pretty cool when the singer is the lead guitarist...I like that. Some of their stuff is Nicklebackish....I simply overlooked that.

BIG WRECK is one giant pile of TALENT..............You MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

This show came to my town earlier this week. Decided not to go because of TOAD. I just saw BW earlier this year and they were amazing. I would go if you haven't seen BW play their new songs live. Ian is an absolute beast. He makes those ripping solos look effortless and can sing his f***ing balls off.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by fretout View Post
I had to suffer through TOAD a few years ago. Every don't was about the singer bitching about his GF. I never had anything against TOAD, but after seeing them live, they were horrible.

His GF co-writes the songs and sings backup
its just blatant contrived stripper rock for the $$$$$

She has starred in Theory of a Deadman's music video "Hate My Life".

Co-Wrote 'The Truth Is I Lied About Everything', 'Lowlife', 'What Was I Thinking', 'Does It Really Matter' from Theory Of a Deadman's Current record where she has the title track "The Truth Is..."

Also wrote "Bad Girlfriend" , "Hate My Life" , "Little Smirk" , "Crutch" and "Heaven (Little By Little)" off "Theory of a Deadman" 's "Scars and Souvenirs" album has two #1 songs on american rock radio with Theory of a Deadman for the songs 'Bad Girlfriend' and 'Lowlife'.

Quote Originally Posted by 67mike View Post
Actually TODM isn't that bad live.....saw them a year or so ago....Pretty cool when the singer is the lead guitarist...I like that. Some of their stuff is Nicklebackish....I simply overlooked that.

!!!!!!!!
thats cause Chad co-wrote there first album

I'm going to the show but TOAD is a definite guilty pleasure...ever since I saw this

quite possibly one of the douchiest videos of all time ....they stink so bad they actually are awesome
go the pedostache!!!!

Archived