Life of Pi

cavemanic

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanic

View Post

???

You know, the idiots screaming things at the screen like they think it's gonna help. The teenagers texting or talking on their phones. The lady sitting behind you yelling at her deaf husband, "WHAT DID THEY JUST DO?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" every thirty seconds. The dumbass that thinks he's being subtle pulling out a bag of cheetos right next to you and then rattling it around and crunching away for the next half hour.

It takes courage to face that and NOT choke a bitch. And unfortunately I only have that kind of courage about twice a year these days, maybe less.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

You know, the idiots screaming things at the screen like they think it's gonna help. The teenagers texting or talking on their phones. The lady sitting behind you yelling at her deaf husband, "WHAT DID THEY JUST DO?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" every thirty seconds. The dumbass that thinks he's being subtle pulling out a bag of cheetos right next to you and then rattling it around and crunching away for the next half hour.

It takes courage to face that and NOT choke a bitch. And unfortunately I only have that kind of courage about twice a year these days, maybe less.

Canadian theatres sound mighty civilized by comparison

• Members

View Post

You summed that up so well.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin Rules

View Post

Canadian theatres sound mighty civilized by comparison

Yeah, but you could walk up to a random Canadian, punch them in the throat, and once they recovered they'd say, "sorry, bud. Didn't see you there."

Canadians are just too polite for their own good. Except for Quebec residents. They're like New Yorkers with better hygiene.

• Members

View Post

dude you need to hit the gym and/or get laid.

also, I {censored}ing hate the theater icon_lol.gif

I'll take overly polite over self-involved entitled dickwads anyday.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ruppert240

View Post

dude you need to hit the gym and/or get laid.

Truthfully, I've been busting my ass six mornings a week working out, and have to fight the wife off with a stick most nights if I want any sleep, so eat a dick. /kneejerk reaction

icon_lol.gif

also, I {censored}ing hate the theater icon_lol.gif

I'll take overly polite over self-involved entitled dickwads anyday.

Funny, both sides of that coin make me wanna beat somebody senseless.

• Members

that's how I feel right now too. that's why I'm glad to be getting back to the gym, lol.

I hate working out. It hates me too. But it's worth it. Except the damn wife gets too excited about the results. I get it, I look better. I STILL NEED SLEEP, DAMMIT!

PS. I hate you and everyone else to.

Awesome, me too. We should start a club.

• Members

Wait, cavemanic LIKES something? RECOMMENDS something?

This movie must go on the list of things to avoid like pock-marked whale women wielding cannons that shoot aids.

lol ...yeah like the stuff I hate is really blowing up in the world to hey :poke:

those 8 string guitars are just flying off the shelves.....

Archived