Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul McCartney filling in for Cobain .

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paul McCartney filling in for Cobain .

    Should work , yes?

    http://www.vanityfair.com/online/osc...urricane-sandy





    The Freaks and Geeks Cast Reunites

    Russel Crowe and Hugh Jackman Perform in N.Y.C. Club

    Beyonc
    HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.
    
    Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
    http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
    QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence






    Originally Posted by Django Sentenza


    Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, and Grohl is NOT a founding member of Nirvana.

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace
        View Post

        Oh, and Grohl is NOT a founding member of Nirvana.




        you only know that because you wiki'd it.

        you didn't even know who the original drummer was before that.

        or even who the mexican guy was in the everlong video.
        the world is one big fist fight.







        Originally Posted by duncan


        I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









        Originally Posted by Rear Naked


        I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

        Comment


        • #5
          I dunno, it could lead to something really good. I'm optimistic about it, as long as they won't play Nirvana songs.
          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
            View Post

            I dunno, it could lead to something really good. I'm optimistic about it, as long as they won't play Nirvana songs.




            uhh... what the **************** are they supposed to play then? wings?
            the world is one big fist fight.







            Originally Posted by duncan


            I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









            Originally Posted by Rear Naked


            I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

            Comment


            • #7
              Kurt was Nirvana. It's like having Van Halen without Eddie.
              ~ Fear is your only god ~

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds like fun actualy.

                I don't think it is nirvana just a group made from 2 nirvana guys and a Beetle.

                Sounds interesting for sure.
                http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                  View Post

                  you only know that because you wiki'd it.

                  you didn't even know who the original drummer was before that.

                  or even who the mexican guy was in the everlong video.




                  Lols
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                    View Post

                    uhh... what the **************** are they supposed to play then? wings?




                    An original song is gonna be played. Other than that, I'm sure they'll play Beatles/his solo stuff, maybe some Wings, who knows?
                    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                      View Post

                      An original song is gonna be played. Other than that, I'm sure they'll play Beatles/his solo stuff, maybe some Wings, who knows?




                      love take me down to the streets.
                      the world is one big fist fight.







                      Originally Posted by duncan


                      I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









                      Originally Posted by Rear Naked


                      I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        At first I was pretty skeptical, but I think it'll work. Given the situation at least.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...-front-Nirvana
                          Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by this is paul
                            View Post

                            At first I was pretty skeptical, but I think it'll work. Given the situation at least.




                            Exactly what I had in mind.
                            Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25
                              View Post

                              Sounds like fun actualy.

                              I don't think it is nirvana just a group made from 2 nirvana guys and a Beetle.

                              Sounds interesting for sure.




                              Only 1. Grohl would never stoop that low

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X