Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves ftl; stolen Christmas present content

As most of you know I work from home meaning when I shop online it's fool proof.

I ordered a bunch of presents for my kids for Christmas.

Well today I had to run in to the office to train someone and sure enough a bunch of stuff was delivered and left on my front porch about an hour before I got home. when I get home it's gone.

One of the items I ordered last month and won't be able to replace in time for Christmas.

I mean Christmas isn't ruined or anything and I'm hoping FedEx will be easy to deal with but this sucks. What kind of ****************bag steals around the holidays?

OJ did it.

Sucks though...

kinda like when my wallet was stolen right before a vacation. No ID, so couldnt get into any bars.

Bad timing

Comment

Damn, Dave! That freakin' sux! It's one thing to take from me, to to take from my children? Uh-uh...
      Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
      Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
      TUNES!

Comment

Ah man that suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
        Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

That's ****************ed up mang. You gotta move on out the ghetto brah.

Comment

What a bunch of dicks
            Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

Tis the season for MFPOMFS.

Comment

so.........

how do i get a job that lets me work from home????

are you guys hiring any arrogant ****************************s with a lot of irrelevant education?

Comment

Had a Les Paul tool from Stew-Mac stolen in the mail last fall, Stew-Mac was great and replaced it.

They steal everywhere from everyone, UPS, USPS, FedEx doesn't matter, thats why i can't order unless i'm here the minute they deliver.
                  I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

yeah this time of year you can't even trust the delivery person , still there are probably car loads of dirt crooks following those trucks around right now .
                    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

Mojo sent dude. That sucks pretty hard.
                      Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

I'm pissed. The main issue is the custom tricycle I ordered and had built. It matched my bike so my boy could go riding with me in the park.

It's not like it's irreplaceable but again won't be under the tree. He's been wanting a "bi-kuhl" for months now

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fretless
                          View Post

yeah this time of year you can't even trust the delivery person , still there are probably car loads of dirty crooks following those trucks around right now .

You can if it's UPS and probably FedEx. Every package on the truck is scanned in and tracked. If it shows up missing it comes out of the driver's pay. I guess they could hatch an elaborate scheme and fake a robbery or something like that, but with the tracking technology of today it would be pretty hard. The warehouse is where theft usually occurs.

Sorry to hear about the theft. If had scumbags steal packages from me a few times. My only consolation was that it was something that they would have almost no use for and probably not be able to sell for profit.
                          GoodDeals: RG_76, DiscoJason, freehandarson, rockitsauce, Wolfbane20

Band:
                          Absolute Vengeance on Facebook
                          Absolute Vengeance - bandcamp

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                            View Post

so.........

how do i get a job that lets me work from home????

are you guys hiring any arrogant ****************************s with a lot of irrelevant education?

No, I filled that spot last year.

Comment

that's pretty lame mang, sorry to hear

luckily my front door isn't that easily seen from the street as there's giant ass trees and crape myrtles in the way and there's a little alcove where the delivery peeps usually put mah shiz. however, for something THAT big to have a tryke in it, yeah they'd notice.
                              #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Working...
                              X