Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: What you consider normal amounts of drinking and how much you actually drink?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
    View Post

Sustainable life styles, how do they work?

Clearly, I haven't bothered figuring that one out. I'll let you know when it interests me enough to do so.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

a beer or two, or a glass of wine or two most nights. once every week or two i'll go big and have 5 or 6 in a night. normal is relative so that part doesn't really matter.

Comment

I drink a few beers a day. Quantity is not a issue for me. Consistency is. Of course, I grew up and still live in a very "wet" town. So our social drinking is your alcohol poisoning.

We're definitely a outlier here.
        Look how hard my heart hurts.
        I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

On average about every other weekend. Amount varies if I'm driving or have a place I can crash or at a place I can crash.

There are times where I'll drink every weekend casually then stretches where I'll drink heavily Just depends on if there is a special occasion or if we just feel like having a good time. Weekdays only for MNF or TNF really. On occasion I'll meet a buddy for a beer or 4 but not very often we both got work and he has a wife on his case.

I'd imagine thats average.
          Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
          SD Hot Rail LINK
          Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
          Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus
            View Post

Clearly, I haven't bothered figuring that one out. I'll let you know when my liver fails.

fixed
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

I drink on weekends only.... about 8-10 beers between Fri/Sat. I don't drink any other alcohol except I occasionally drink whiskey. But beer is my main thing.
              http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

How about how much you drink compared to your significant other?
                good deals with: nearly everyone.
                Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

I always drink with my right hand.
                  Look how hard my heart hurts.
                  I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

For a while there, i was finishing a fifth of whiskey every few days. It wasn't making my life any better said, '**************** that.' Went back to the few beers every couple days. I had built up a huge tolerance and so i got bored.

Luckily for my liver and i, I was recently prescribed a medication for something totally unrelated. One of the side effects is that i barely feel the effects of alcohol (if i feel em at all). I tested this by drinking 3 or 4 shots of whiskey in a somewhat rapid succession two hours after taking my medication. Felt nothing. Boring. Haven't had any alcohol since.

This is really gonna test my "I drink beer for the taste" argument.
                    "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                    Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                    Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

I always drink with my right hand.

nice.
                      "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                      Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                      Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

fixed

Why would I let you know when my liver fails? Are you offering me yours or something? I'll inevitably need one, so it'd be pretty awesome of you to give me yours.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

my gf doesn't drink at all... zero. She was an alcoholic in her 20's and she's been sober for 12 years. She doesn't mind that I drink but I avoid drinking around her. Normally I only drink when I am out with my band mates or something.
                          http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

I drink a beer at least every other day. My "binge drinking" consists of...oh god... I don't know... 80+ oz of beer, 8+ shots. #collegelife

I will go hard like that maybe once a month, SOMETIMES twice.
                            HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

I've been drinking everyday......lately just 2-4 beers in a night.
                              A while back it was 4-6 a night.
                              The drinking wasn't so bad, but I got really distant and lazy.....which had more negative effects than the drinking.

I'm sorta at a tipping point now, as I'm thinking about cutting out the drinking on the weekdays......I'll probably still drink Friday/Saturday, and may some during football or social type things.

My wife can be a little harsh about me drinking, as she rarely drinks at home. She can't handle herself after she hits Stage 3.
                              I'm realizing that she's becoming more and more of a prude, while I'm becoming more and more of the opposite.
                              good deals with: nearly everyone.
                              Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

So stop drinking and become a family man you selfish piece of ****************
                                HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Working...
                                X