Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

5k map delivers elite gut shots

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5k map delivers elite gut shots

    Price tag or not, the build quality of this amplifier is punching me in the face.



    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vero-Gotham-...item35c28aa1f0

  • #2
    The seller should be punched for charging that much.
    Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo






    Originally Posted by madryan


    That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

    "

    B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.









    Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy


    Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

    Comment


    • #3






      Quote Originally Posted by Elder Things
      View Post

      Price tag or not, the build quality of this amplifier is punching me in the face.



      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vero-Gotham-...item35c28aa1f0




      it's pretty but how does it sound?
      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


      I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









      Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


      Don't sound like Korn.

      Comment


      • #4
        it's certainly pretty, that's for sure
        ORANGE AMPS
        Good Deals

        Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR







        Originally Posted by Sex Panther


        I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".





        Formerly known as Dolflundgren

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
          View Post

          it's pretty but how does it sound?




          One of my first thoughts. I checked the Vero site and the tones lead me to believe they specialize in TGP baiting old school blues tones. It's kind of hard to gauge their performance shooting out of my laptop though.

          Comment


          • #6
            the wiring looks like a hack job.. hopefully by punching you in the face you mean its terrible.
            Originally Posted by warplanegrey


            i take it in the ass

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you even inductance?

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by trey85stang
                View Post

                the wiring looks like a hack job.. hopefully by punching you in the face you mean its terrible.








                Looks true point to point.



                What do you see as "hack job"?
                Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






                Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


                This.

                I couldn't have said it better.









                Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


                Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









                Originally Posted by Bob Savage


                I like your style, and attention to reason.









                Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


                Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









                Originally Posted by justcrash


                Winner winner, chicken dinner!



                Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldnt buy that even if I had abstracts or EOD's money.
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






                  Originally Posted by decode6


                  Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









                  Originally Posted by Arpanoid


                  I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









                  Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


                  Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by primeholy
                    View Post

                    I wouldnt buy that even if I had abstracts or EOD's money.






                    Cause you understand that's WAYY outta my gear budget.
                    Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






                    Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


                    This.

                    I couldn't have said it better.









                    Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


                    Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









                    Originally Posted by Bob Savage


                    I like your style, and attention to reason.









                    Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


                    Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









                    Originally Posted by justcrash


                    Winner winner, chicken dinner!



                    Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                      View Post

                      it's pretty but how does it sound?




                      Like a Bassman



                      It amazes me that one of the most simple circuits in guitar history can cost that much, boutique or not.
                      Originally Posted by Jesse G


                      EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by ~Abstract~
                        View Post

                        Looks true point to point.



                        What do you see as "hack job"?




                        it's a mess, this is a good ptp wiring job... that thing is not.



                        (stole this from some other post in an old thread)

                        Originally Posted by warplanegrey


                        i take it in the ass

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by trey85stang
                          View Post

                          it's a mess, this is a good ptp wiring job... that thing is not.



                          (stole this from some other post in an old thread)





                          That's turret board construction.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            oh god. that's not sloppy at all-- it's just not turret style.



                            i'd rock it. looks like it's full of nice stuff like jensen caps, AB carbon comps, nice ceramic tube bases. but it's some pricy, for sure. be nice, for that kinda scratch, to document the damn transformers though...



                            i'm not on the list of possible recipents... 'cause it's also ugly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That thing is a work of art inside and out. A 5k work of art? But a work of art to be sure.
                              Originally Posted by TheEternal


                              Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?









                              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                              life's too short not to eat bee's




                              Good Transactions

                              Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

                              Fix Congress First

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X