Met The Lord Tonight.

Cliff Fiscal

• Members

Walking into Freebirds the other day for lunch we passed an Indian food restaurant. The heady scent of spice sent me reeling.

"I bet that's what God's {censored} smells like." "I'd eat it allllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooooong."

Those exact words coarsed through my mind strong yet unbidden. I visibly started smirking and giggling. But otherwise I kept it to myself.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 46&2

View Post

Walking into Freebirds the other day for lunch we passed an Indian food restaurant. The heady scent of spice sent me reeling.

"I bet that's what God's {censored} smells like." "I'd eat it allllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooooong."

Those exact words coarsed through my mind strong yet unbidden. I visibly started smirking and giggling. But otherwise I kept it to myself.

OMG icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 46&2

View Post

Ot: freebirds ftw

Archived