Shameless Spam! Album from my band finally coming out! Check it out! (Diezels rock!)

Alex Flouros

• Members

Hey everybody!

Well.. I thought of dropping by once again before the end of the world in a week or so.. :p
Joking aside, some people may remember me from way back in the day..Of course i'm sure most of you have no idea who i am.. smile.gif
Anyways.. The reason i've been away for the past 3 years has been this album. Its finally over and ready to be released on January 15th 2013.
The band's name is "Seduce The Heaven" and the album title is "Field Of Dreams"
I guess its oriented more towards fans of modern metal music, but feel free to let me know what you think of it even if its not your cup of tea. I have no idea what to call our kind of music.. I know its metal! heh. Has some prog,metalcore,symphonic elements in it but you can call it whatever you like. facepalm.gif
We released a promo video clip about a year ago. Here's a link for it if you wanna get a feel of what the album is about..

We have another video clip ready and waiting to be release the date of the album release so more stuff is coming along.
You can also check out an album preview track here.

The album will be available for sale online and through our website.
If you like what you hear and want to pre-order the cd visit the webstore on our website..
www.seducetheheaven.com
The album will also be available for digital downloads on iTunes,amazon,cdbaby etc on Jan 15th 2013.

We also have a pending contract with Japan for a release on February.
A tour through northern-cental Europe is also in our plans. Maybe we'll go a bit further as well. A bit too soon to tell. smile.gif

Ok i think i said too much already.. cop.gifsmile.gif
Have fun everybody! A little early, but Merry Christmas to all i hope the next year to be more promising for everybody. wink.gif
Best wishes for more gear!!
I wouldn't forget to give my props to Mr. Peter Diezel for making awesome amps!!
Cheers!
Alex

• Members

Hehe.. I know i can always trust on HCAF for some good ol' crazy fun.. smile.gif
Believe me guys.. I wish i could be around much more.. But running around to make things happen in the music world is life consuming. One life is not enough time-wise,.
Its always great to see familiar "faces" though even if it takes ages sometimes for me to drop by again.
I wanna go back in time and make more raw clips/jams with you guys damnit! biggrin.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
Awesome sounds. I love the diversity in the stuff you've got here. It's all over the map and doesn't try to fit into one little neat box like so many bands do. I definitely want to hear more and may grab a copy when it comes out.
Thanks mate.. I hope you like the overall style and sound of the album.. wink.gif
Cheers!
Alex

• Members

Awesome to hear from you Alex. I hope all is well with you, and it sounds like it is!

When the vid started...I was hoping it wasn't a growl singing. Alas it is...but it actually works! Especially given your girl singing and piano and melodic guitars. It's fantastic! More girl singing please smile.gif

So tell us a little bit about your amps. Diezels, huh? Are you straight into them? What kinda of gear in the studio? What would you take on tour?

Japan and Europe are so cool with the metal music, huh? Come to Florida on your eventual US tour! wave.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp View Post
Awesome to hear from you Alex. I hope all is well with you, and it sounds like it is!

When the vid started...I was hoping it wasn't a growl singing. Alas it is...but it actually works! Especially given your girl singing and piano and melodic guitars. It's fantastic! More girl singing please smile.gif

So tell us a little bit about your amps. Diezels, huh? Are you straight into them? What kinda of gear in the studio? What would you take on tour?

Japan and Europe are so cool with the metal music, huh? Come to Florida on your eventual US tour! wave.gif
Thanks a lot mate! smile.gif
Heh.. Yeah. Its a mix of both voices depending on the song.. In most songs the vocal parts are divided between the 2 singers like on the video clip. Some songs are Elina alone. A few are more focused on the male singer. Depends on the structure of each song i guess.

My choice of Diezel amps is the VH4. Has been for many years.. But in the studio and this album specifically i used a Herbert on the recordings. Its slightly more agressive for rhythm tones but i wanted that in this style of music. All guitar tracks were re-amped straight into the Herbert. 2 mics. A 421 and a 57 on each channel. Pro-tools HD.

About the tour i'm not sure yet. If the circumstances allow it i will have the Diezel with me. But its not always easy to do that. Especially when you go to play in another country. Much $ into shipping for gear and sometimes the budget is forbidding for tour managers. We'll see along the way.

Japan and Europe are indeed a bit more supportive when it comes to this kind of music. But playing live in the US would be a dream come true if we ever make it. Budgets there go nuts for us so it needs a lot of planning and probably becoming a bit more popular before arriving there. smile.gif But if things go well we will come on way or another. wink.gif

Take care mate,
Alex

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by rushtallica View Post
Hey, Alex! I hadn't seen a post of yours in probably several years -- but just before the end of the world is great timing! biggrin.gif Very nice video and sound quality, and awesome playing as always. Looks like a lot of fun, too. cool.gif Keep up the great work!
Thanks man! Great to see you here again!
Cheers,
Alex

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by MadKeithV View Post
Hey Alex, still sounds great, kind of like After Forever meets old Dream Theater. but holy {censored} the quick frame changes at the beginning of that video are psychosis-inducing. And feed your girl a sammich!
Hehe as i've said before she eats plenty mate.. The food just disappears on her.. smile.gif
Thanks a lot..
Alex

Archived