Lostprophets singer arested on Child Sex Charges !

Savo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, man...something about this whole ordeal sounds sketchy to me.
I'm not trying to say that he's innocent, but I just kinda feel like there's information that's being left out.

The fact that he's being arrested on "conspiracy to commit"/"posession and distro" and not "attempted sexual assault" or something similar combined with the fact that two younger (but still totally legal) women were arrested just makes me feel like something isn't quite as cut and dry as it seems.

Totally plausible scenario:
Guy meets two (legal) girls at show, gets their numbers.
Guy sends sexy talk texts to girls, asks for nudie pix.
Girls send pic of their 13-year-old little sister as a joke. (possession)
Guy texts back "aww yeah...I want to hit that" (conspiracy)
Guy forwards pic to bandmates (distro)

Like I said - I'm not saying that the guy is innocent. I just feel like there's a lot of critical information that's missing. It's easy for me to see a scenario that's totally innocent getting blown WAY out of proportion by the police and media. Or maybe he's a total scumbag and was like "Hey, you guys are cute. You got any nudie pics of your 12-year-old sister? Yeah...that's hot. How much would I have to pay you to let me {censored} her?"

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sixtonoize View Post
I don't know, man...something about this whole ordeal sounds sketchy to me.
I'm not trying to say that he's innocent, but I just kinda feel like there's information that's being left out.

The fact that he's being arrested on "conspiracy to commit"/"posession and distro" and not "attempted sexual assault" or something similar combined with the fact that two younger (but still totally legal) women were arrested just makes me feel like something isn't quite as cut and dry as it seems.

Totally plausible scenario:
Guy meets two (legal) girls at show, gets their numbers.
Guy sends sexy talk texts to girls, asks for nudie pix.
Girls send pic of their 13-year-old little sister as a joke. (possession)
Guy texts back "aww yeah...I want to hit that" (conspiracy)
Guy forwards pic to bandmates (distro)

Like I said - I'm not saying that the guy is innocent. I just feel like there's a lot of critical information that's missing. It's easy for me to see a scenario that's totally innocent getting blown WAY out of proportion by the police and media. Or maybe he's a total scumbag and was like "Hey, you guys are cute. You got any nudie pics of your 12-year-old sister? Yeah...that's hot. How much would I have to pay you to let me {censored} her?"
Ahhh The voice of moderation.

Archived