Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alice in Chains IN HERE RIGHT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmbv9ePGQo

throw it an upvote

http://redd.it/152nd5

Cross posting this from EG because I'm so happy.

I love AIC. Will buy the day it comes out.
    "Take the time to pull the weeds choking flowers in your life." J.Cantrell

Comment

Needs Layne, but it still
      Originally Posted by James Hetfield

I AM THE TABLE!!

Guitars:
      LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
      Agile PS900 Blue Flame
      Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
      Amps:
      EVH 5150 III 100w
      EVH 5150 III 4x12
      Effects:
      POD HD300
      MXR 10 Band EQ

Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

Comment

Looking forward to this for sure!!
        Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Stoked, son.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

**************** YES!!!
            Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Love AIC
              Charvel Desolation SC1 Skatecaster blakhart USA custom shop kronos Laboga Mr hecter Mojotone custom 412 wgs loaded Good deals with:apophis ejendres madDdog67 tdepaul1313, robbierobnj06 Corpsegrinder88x2 Further Lo Yo_Squig jdj8282 Metalhed Magh8 Killing Nevada Bullhead Mustaine Who?rog951 a58chevy nodata2000 hex 1972guitars griole ibenhad

Comment

Comment

Fu*k that sounds huge!

Comment

this is crap. who the **************** is alice in chains? what a queer name.
                    the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

As a huge AIC fan I wish they would do one song with John Kosco from Dropbox.
                      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                        View Post

I'd like to see a collaboration with Maynard James Keenan and do an actual three-part harmony live on a Late Show performance or future gigs here and there.
                        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                          View Post

I'd like to see a collaboration with Maynard James Keenan and do an actual three-part harmony live on a Late Show performance or future gigs here and there.

Doesnt the mid section of this sound layneish?

About 2 min mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdPWvRnXcXI

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                            View Post

you mean the guy who was in the band that stole their logo and name from alice in chains and denies it to this day?
                            the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                              View Post

you mean the guy who was in the band that stole their logo and name from alice in chains and denies it to this day?

Thats godsmack.

Does he deny it? Godsmack started out as a AIC cover band.

Comment

Working...
                              X