Just ordered the most important xmas gift of all

charveldan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Don't need ur approval, why don't you try an eggnog enema until ur period passes. snacks.gif

I do enjoy your attempts to combine things said by other users over the past few days into a statement you could almost call your own, but this one sorta fell flat for me. Maybe try adding sand to it to give it texture?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

I do enjoy your attempts to combine things said by other users over the past few days into a statement you could almost call your own, but this one sorta fell flat for me. Maybe try adding sand to it to give it texture?

.003/10

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

Yup.

And my wife cant understand why eyehatechristmas.

If it werent for the commercialization of it, I wouldnt mind it so much.

Everything's commercialized. We're living in the monetary wasteland years. We've peaked, and now we're trying to find new ways to profit on anything we can while bobsledding our way back down to the bottom. thumb.gif capitalism!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Everything's commercialized. We're living in the monetary wasteland years. We've peaked, and now we're trying to find new ways to profit on anything we can while bobsledding our way back down to the bottom. thumb.gif capitalism!

true.

At least when Christmas is over, I'll be able to go grocery shopping & not have my eyes & sinuses raped with cinnamon / christmas fragrances. My eyes watered the whole time I was shopping the other night.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt

View Post

true.

At least when Christmas is over, I'll be able to go grocery shopping & not have my eyes & sinuses raped with cinnamon / christmas fragrances. My eyes watered the whole time I was shopping the other night.

I hate shopping of any kind this time of year. If not for the weekly run to grab groceries I'd become a damn hermit from about October 15th through January 15th every year. Today I had to drop by the post office and there was this huge group of little {censored}ers (kids between 3 and 6 I'd estimate) SCREAMING at the top of their lungs to each person coming through "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" At least they had them all on a giant leash system. Didn't stop them from getting in the way, but at least they were kept together enough you COULD get around them.

Archived