Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered the most important xmas gift of all

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16






    Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
    View Post

    .003/10




    WHOAH, SLOW DOWN! Decimals AND fractions? BRAIN SWEATS!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Murdoch</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=44819011#post44819011" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS<br />
    <br />
    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote">
    <div class="quote_container">
    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Dr.Picklebottom</strong>
    <a href="showthread.php?p=46224477#post46224477" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
    </div>
    <div class="message">wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...</div>

    </div>
    </div>
    </div> </div>

    Comment


    • #17
      3/10000

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
        View Post

        nothing says celebrating the birth of our lord quite like mindless materialism




        Yup.



        And my wife cant understand why eyehatechristmas.



        If it werent for the commercialization of it, I wouldnt mind it so much.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Good Deals With</b> <font color="red">: Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~ <br />
        . </font></div>

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
          View Post

          Yup.



          And my wife cant understand why eyehatechristmas.



          If it werent for the commercialization of it, I wouldnt mind it so much.




          Everything's commercialized. We're living in the monetary wasteland years. We've peaked, and now we're trying to find new ways to profit on anything we can while bobsledding our way back down to the bottom. capitalism!
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote">
          <div class="quote_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Murdoch</strong>
          <a href="showthread.php?p=44819011#post44819011" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
          </div>
          <div class="message">HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS<br />
          <br />
          Three dicks in an ass, n00b.</div>

          </div>
          </div>
          </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote">
          <div class="quote_container">
          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Dr.Picklebottom</strong>
          <a href="showthread.php?p=46224477#post46224477" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
          </div>
          <div class="message">wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...</div>

          </div>
          </div>
          </div> </div>

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
            View Post

            Everything's commercialized. We're living in the monetary wasteland years. We've peaked, and now we're trying to find new ways to profit on anything we can while bobsledding our way back down to the bottom. capitalism!




            true.



            At least when Christmas is over, I'll be able to go grocery shopping & not have my eyes & sinuses raped with cinnamon / christmas fragrances. My eyes watered the whole time I was shopping the other night.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Good Deals With</b> <font color="red">: Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~ <br />
            . </font></div>

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
              View Post

              true.



              At least when Christmas is over, I'll be able to go grocery shopping & not have my eyes & sinuses raped with cinnamon / christmas fragrances. My eyes watered the whole time I was shopping the other night.




              I hate shopping of any kind this time of year. If not for the weekly run to grab groceries I'd become a damn hermit from about October 15th through January 15th every year. Today I had to drop by the post office and there was this huge group of little ****************ers (kids between 3 and 6 I'd estimate) SCREAMING at the top of their lungs to each person coming through "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" At least they had them all on a giant leash system. Didn't stop them from getting in the way, but at least they were kept together enough you COULD get around them.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Murdoch</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=44819011#post44819011" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS<br />
              <br />
              Three dicks in an ass, n00b.</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

              <div class="bbcode_postedby">
              <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Dr.Picklebottom</strong>
              <a href="showthread.php?p=46224477#post46224477" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
              </div>
              <div class="message">wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...</div>

              </div>
              </div>
              </div> </div>

              Comment

              Working...
              X