Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff Boston Chicks Say [NSFW]

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stuff Boston Chicks Say [NSFW]

    Unless you're from New England (or know someone who is), you probably won't find humour in this. But this is ****************in funny (and spot-on)!!






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhLUf-e-dY

  • #2
    I don't know who the troupe is, but they have some super funny skits on Youtube.



    Edit....






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3MmThj_PU
    Look how hard my heart hurts.
    I need help, give me the works.







    Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


    I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









    Originally Posted by telephant


    You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

    Comment


    • #3






      Quote Originally Posted by BerkleeBill
      View Post

      Unless you're from New England (or know someone who is), you probably won't find humour in this. But this is ****************in funny (and spot-on)!!






      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhLUf-e-dY




      I enjoyed it and I don't live in New England... yet.
      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


      I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









      Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


      Don't sound like Korn.

      Comment


      • #4
        ****************, it is pretty spot and it's actually ****************ing turning me on a lot! Not the chicks in the video but just the talk. I miss living in Boston. I lived in Southie and there were definitely chicks that talked like that. The words they use too, you just don't hear those words anywhere else.

        Comment


        • #5
          hahahha i miss boston



          wicked pissah!
          Cameron CCV
          Diezel VH4
          Bogner 4x12
          '79 LP Silverburst
          '84 LP Silverburst
          '11 LP R9

          Comment


          • #6
            She's kinda cute. Digging the red wig
            Originally Posted by flummox


            I dunno, this one sort of grows on you. It's like a cross between Captain Beefheart and eight or nine solid blows to the head with a shovel.

            Comment


            • #7
              they do the same spoofs down here...






              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucBp1yrr7A
              __________________________________________________ ______________________________
              "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

              "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow

              "Doh!" - Homer Simpson

              listen to our music and leave your scathing comments here - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=961846

              when i was young(er) than now - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1025354

              Comment


              • #8


                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Yy0iWVC00
                __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

                "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow

                "Doh!" - Homer Simpson

                listen to our music and leave your scathing comments here - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=961846

                when i was young(er) than now - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1025354

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by wallywanker
                  View Post

                  they do the same spoofs down here...






                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucBp1yrr7A




                  I never want to live there. Ever.
                  Cameron CCV
                  Diezel VH4
                  Bogner 4x12
                  '79 LP Silverburst
                  '84 LP Silverburst
                  '11 LP R9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love a woman with a filthy vocabulary



                    I want Kimberly Kane to say filthy vulgar disgusting things to me



                    there's a scene in a flick Ive got where she asks a dude about "smelling her dirty undercarriage"



                    win
                    Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~
                    .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I grew up in MA and lived in Boston for a few years. It's funny that as disgusting as the talking sounds, it is home for me and is comforting. I love the one with the girl in the car, "BL's or Sam Adam's?"

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt
                        View Post

                        I love a woman with a filthy vocabulary



                        I want Kimberly Kane to say filthy vulgar disgusting things to me



                        there's a scene in a flick Ive got where she asks a dude about "smelling her dirty undercarriage"



                        win




                        I also love chicks with dirty mouths and northeast accents.









                        Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm
                        View Post

                        I grew up in MA and lived in Boston for a few years. It's funny that as disgusting as the talking sounds, it is home for me and is comforting. I love the one with the girl in the car, "BL's or Sam Adam's?"




                        Yup. Local bitches are real........dirty.
                        Look how hard my heart hurts.
                        I need help, give me the works.







                        Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                        I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                        Originally Posted by telephant


                        You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx
                          View Post

                          I also love chicks with dirty mouths and northeast accents.







                          Yup. Local bitches are real........dirty.




                          The chicks are dumb in a way but also smart in like a street smart way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Boston/New England accent is the worst ever.
                            Originally Posted by guy in my avatar


                            If I were going to start drilling these days, I'm going to use the same resume Skeel jazz or precision bass, one for competition 800RB and Peavy 410 TVX cabinet.

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by seajay
                              View Post

                              The Boston/New England accent is the worst ever.




                              Right, and a Chicago "Daaaaa Bears" accent is a whole lot more literate sounding



                              We just talk too fast for the rest of the country.... Errrr, world for that matter.
                              Look how hard my heart hurts.
                              I need help, give me the works.







                              Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                              I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                              Originally Posted by telephant


                              You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X