Any smart guys here?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
    View Post

And at the end of the day my dick is still bigger than yours. Friend.

pics?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
      View Post

pics?

http://twitter.com/DavidSpade/status...031296/photo/1

Comment

• I started a business and here's what I can tell you:

-You have really believe in your product or service. Because when you are in front of people making the decision to move forward with you, they'll see right through your bull****************. After 2-3 well placed questions, it'll be apparent. I just landed the hugest ****************ing contract of my life on Monday. My college degree or "passion" didn't matter. I believe what I do and my product. It's very obvious in person.

-Any business is going to require more amounts of time than you have. The start-up clock isn't a 24 hour one- you gotta cram 40 hours worth of **************** into a 24 hour day. Even then, it's not enough. You won't have the capital to hire a **************** load of workers so who answers the phone for support? You. Who goes to the post office? You. Who makes the coffee, sweeps the floor, refills the stapler? You. Meanwhile, you're also needed to make sales, execute marketing, improve and redesign the product. Seek capital, etc etc ad nauseum.

-Can you handle doors slammed in your face? Over and over? Will you give up, throw your hands in the air and say **************** it and quit? This will happen over and over.

-Do you have any sort of social skills? Because HCAF is full of social tards like neloangelo. You have to be able to not only communicate your ideas, your product and corporate culture but also be able to make people like you, have confidence in you AND product.

-Are you connected? Do you know people you can call to get **************** done? Do you have friends who are in supporting roles to your own business? One of my best friends of 15 years now owns his dads company which I use on a daily basis. This is a plus because if I'm tight, I can float a bill for a week and its no big as he's known me for a longtime.

You sound like you need a hobby, not a business. You're trying to kill time after work. A start up would eat you alive and quite possibly turn a passion into a bag of ****************.

Imo

Comment

• how is that a buzz kill? that's why I order phalic shaped food

Comment

View Post

pics?

Hessians wife can text them to you.
            Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
              View Post

Hessians wife can text them to you.

bad ass. does it look like the food posted above?

brb wiener time

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn
                View Post

I started a business and here's what I can tell you:

-You have really believe in your product or service. Because when you are in front of people making the decision to move forward with you, they'll see right through your bull****************. After 2-3 well placed questions, it'll be apparent. I just landed the hugest ****************ing contract of my life on Monday. My college degree or "passion" didn't matter. I believe what I do and my product. It's very obvious in person.

-Any business is going to require more amounts of time than you have. The start-up clock isn't a 24 hour one- you gotta cram 40 hours worth of **************** into a 24 hour day. Even then, it's not enough. You won't have the capital to hire a **************** load of workers so who answers the phone for support? You. Who goes to the post office? You. Who makes the coffee, sweeps the floor, refills the stapler? You. Meanwhile, you're also needed to make sales, execute marketing, improve and redesign the product. Seek capital, etc etc ad nauseum.

-Can you handle doors slammed in your face? Over and over? Will you give up, throw your hands in the air and say **************** it and quit? This will happen over and over.

-Do you have any sort of social skills? Because HCAF is full of social tards like neloangelo. You have to be able to not only communicate your ideas, your product and corporate culture but also be able to make people like you, have confidence in you AND product.

-Are you connected? Do you know people you can call to get **************** done? Do you have friends who are in supporting roles to your own business? One of my best friends of 15 years now owns his dads company which I use on a daily basis. This is a plus because if I'm tight, I can float a bill for a week and its no big as he's known me for a longtime.

You sound like you need a hobby, not a business. You're trying to kill time after work. A start up would eat you alive and quite possibly turn a passion into a bag of ****************.

Imo

Whatever dude. You're 'the man.' I hope they tax the **************** out of you until you have to fire you're employees.

IMHO

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Gary Cohn
                  View Post

I started a business and here's what I can tell you:

Imo

you just gave me the incentive i need to buy a gun.

i came here to read about small businesses, and i find myself attacked, unprovoked. yes i'm a socialtard, i have a mental disease which causes my social tardation. at this point, you are everyone that has ever done me wrong, and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.

now is the winter of our discontent.
                  the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                    View Post

Whatever dude. You're 'the man.' I hope they tax the **************** out of you until you have to fire you're employees.

IMHO

OMFG YOU'RE =/= YOUR IMO

Comment

View Post

OMFG YOU'RE =/= YOUR IMO

SHUT THE **************** UP

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                        View Post

IMHO

My CPA is bald and is too damn good.

No taxes 4 U.

Comment

View Post

OMFG YOU'RE =/= YOUR IMO

OMFG LOL you just saved gary cohn's life with this post.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
                            View Post

i came here to read about small businesses, and i find myself attacked, unprovoked. yes i'm a socialtard, i have a mental disease which causes my social tardation. at this point, you are everyone that has ever done me wrong, and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance.

I don't believe any this. It's been proven you have no emotions.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                              View Post

yeah, but i am a terminator sent from the future to kill gary cohn, the leader of the human resistance.

i am a cybernetic organism. living tissue over metal endoskeleton.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                                View Post

No, he puts the lotion in the basket.
                                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
                                X