X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
    View Post

That's gotta be the harshest thing I've read on here in months.

dude...IMO

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
      View Post

There's one thing I want to add here. Everyone seems to say that you absolutely need to find your passion to make a business work. That's bull****************. What you need is a working business model and a lust for success. Passion makes it easier and more enjoyable, but the guys who make the real money do the **************** that no one else wants to do. A working business model. Create one. Test it for holes. Run it on paper. Also, get this:

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-MBA-M.../dp/1591845572

The "find your passion" thing IS bull****************, but you've gotta have passion for the business you want to work on day and night to make it succeed.

Steve
      Henning Amplification Website - http://www.henningamps.com
      My Music Page (Mojave PeaceMaker, Axe-FX, Mesa MKIV and PODXT Pro Clips)
      My epic "From Scratch Amp Build Thread" here at HCAF

Comment

View Post

IMO, I'd better be pretty careful.

You could make some calls and have me disappear.
        BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
        Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
          View Post

IMO, I'd better be pretty careful.

You could make some calls and have me disappear.

We are not allowed to speak of such things. Lest the mods make us disappear.

IMO.
          Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Elemenope, post your W2 and university transcript. Lets settle this right now.

Comment

View Post

Where the **************** is Nick H when you need him?

He's probably off trying to get his Madisons to work...

IMO
              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                View Post

Also this

And...Go ahead and give us your SSN, Date of Birth, Mother's Maiden name, etc...

Please and thank you.

IMO.

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
                  View Post

Thank you. And as for the giving people **************** thing, we all do. I try not to take it too personally, though that's sometimes a bit hard. I know why I get **************** though. I'm often too opinionated and speak as if my opinion is all that matters. I'm trying to change that.

Dude, why change it? The only people who bitch about it are the people you are giving your opinion to that doesn't line up with theirs. **************** them.

Being oppinionated and passionate about what you believe in is a good thing. I think more people should be like that instead of dancing circles around the PC thing. You're blunt, you're honest, and you tell it like it is. No sense changing who you are my friend.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

Dude, why change it? The only people who bitch about it are the people you are giving your opinion to that doesn't line up with theirs. **************** them.

Being oppinionated and passionate about what you believe in is a good thing. I think more people should be like that instead of dancing circles around the PC thing. You're blunt, you're honest, and you tell it like it is. No sense changing who you are my friend.

All of that is nothing but your opinion.

How much do you even make?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked
                      View Post

^^

do you even make enough to lift??!!?

:rage:
                      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

View Post

Oh last W2 gross earnings was about 1k I think? I tried to claim all the change I picked up off the ground around my cardboard box that people dropped. I also found 20 bucks in the dumpster when I was hunting for food one day. I got pricked by some used needles that day too. Many red bumps have appeared since then, but I'm not worried about it. My other bum buddy Gerald said it probably was just a heroin needle and I needn't worry.

IMO

Comment

View Post

When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so **************** about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.
                          Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
                            View Post

When did I say that I make more and have a better education than anyone here? Read my post again man. I said that Hessian3 does. This is fact. I can guarantee that very few people here have his education and make what he makes in a year. So for those people who wanna talk so **************** about his topic I suggest you take a look at yourself and your financial situation before you start criticizing someone else about their life goals.

You think I'm ****************ing with you? I am not ****************ing with you.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope
                              View Post

wut

Dude said he had no passion for anything, and wants to run his own business...Sorry, but in order to have a successful business, you have to have DRIVE...It doesn't seem like, based on what he's posted in this thread, that he has that. It seems more like he wants us to give him ideas for what HE should do.

What kind of Doctorate millionare does that?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                                View Post

You think I'm ****************ing with you? I am not ****************ing with you.

You wanna work here? CLOSE! CLOSE! If not, you're gonna be shining my shoes.
                                BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Working...
                                X