I just witnessed ...

100 watt

• Members

a morbidly obese inbred redneck taking a dump mad.gificon_lol.gifmad.gif

Was in Wal Mart & had to use the restroom. I go in, & the toilet stall doors are both wide open. There sat a 400LB redneck lardo (mullet & all) sitting on teh sh*tter facepalm.gif

I gagged. Skipping out on lunch now.

Wish they'd had a regular light switch in there. I woulda turned the lights off as I walked out

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 100 watt View Post
Is it THAT hard to close a door & lock it?
Maybe he was hoping someone would come in to "help." idn_smilie.gif

*SHUDDER* Sorry. The mental image of a fat, sweaty, red-faced dude straining from prying his lardass past the door onto the toilet then literally pouring over the side of the toilet just hit me. Mojo, bro. Mojo.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
Maybe he was hoping someone would come in to "help." idn_smilie.gif

*SHUDDER* Sorry. The mental image of a fat, sweaty, red-faced dude straining from prying his lardass past the door onto the toilet then literally pouring over the side of the toilet just hit me. Mojo, bro. Mojo.
doing the "school bus driver waddle" into the bathroom

let's ban lardos

• Members
doing the "school bus driver waddle" into the bathroom

let's ban lardos
You know, I've been what I'd call "fat," but some of the people I see around I have to wonder how they accomplish it. I mean at my worst I was nowhere NEAR 330, let alone the 400+ pound range some of these imobile pieces of food sponge rank in. How the fuck do you even manage that?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto View Post
You know, I've been what I'd call "fat," but some of the people I see around I have to wonder how they accomplish it. I mean at my worst I was nowhere NEAR 330, let alone the 400+ pound range some of these imobile pieces of food sponge rank in. How the fuck do you even manage that?
Yeah. Im 6'4 & about 200 lbs (give or take 5 lbs). The biggest Ive been was 235. I try to stay around the 200 lb area.

It amazes me when I see the super fat folks. I dont see how someone could eat so much to be that big. Im a good sized dude, and I eat alot, but after awhile, I gotta stop. When Im full..Im full lol.

• Members
Yeah. Im 6'4 & about 200 lbs (give or take 5 lbs). The biggest Ive been was 235. I try to stay around the 200 lb area.

It amazes me when I see the super fat folks. I dont see how someone could eat so much to be that big. Im a good sized dude, and I eat alot, but after awhile, I gotta stop. When Im full..Im full lol.
I just don't get how it's even possible to get past 400 pounds. My absolute WORST I felt like shit, barely moved around at all, and ate constantly, yet never made it much over 320. I'd think you'd have to chemically alter your metabolism to slow it down in order to gain much more than that. And the sad thing is, it's usually people SHORTER than me by a lot that weigh over 400.

Archived