Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC experts can you help?

updated I TUNES and a prog called DVD VIDEOSOFT free studio last night and this morning i got this on start up.ran a WINDOWS security essentials virus check and nothing shows up.any ideas?

that is visual studio file. you could try loading the runtime for that.. wouldn't hurt anything. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555

Comment

It's racist.
      Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~

Comment

its NOT a virus then?

Comment

i have asked elsewhere folks ....no offense,but gettin' this place (HC) to open at times is a real pain in the ass

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by hahavishnu
            View Post

i have asked elsewhere folks ....no offense,but gettin' this place (HC) to open at times is a real pain in the ass

wat
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

stick your dick in teh mashed potatos.
              the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

hc is becoming a boil on my ass though. i click "go back to forum" it starts loading, then it just stops loading like this is the page i wanted to get to.
                the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

sorted......

Comment

Working...
                  X