SSD4 question...

NinjaRaf

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRaf

View Post

I cant figure out where to get the upgrade for 20 bucks...

if you email them telling them you want to upgrade and asking if they are having any specials they're likely to make it happen for you. they're pretty cool with these things.

• Members

Every few months there are sales at places like audio midi, or black friday, cyber monday, new years etc etc and you can get the slimmed down ex version for $20. I recall also getting the full blown version upgrade for about $100.

EX is now on sale for $50:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/D...en+slate+drums

Buuuut, if I were you, tell them you have version 3 and ask is the a juicy deal to upgrade to 4 platinum and they may give you a coupon. I know they honored a coupon I had which was out of date by months so you never know.

• Members

Every few months there are sales at places like audio midi, or black friday, cyber monday, new years etc etc and you can get the slimmed down ex version for $20. I recall also getting the full blown version upgrade for about $100.

EX is now on sale for $50:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Search/D...en+slate+drums

Buuuut, if I were you, tell them you have version 3 and ask is the a juicy deal to upgrade to 4 platinum and they may give you a coupon. I know they honored a coupon I had which was out of date by months so you never know.

• Members

There are basically 3 versions.... Essentials, EX, and Platinum. Essentials is the one you can get for $20 on sale. It is like 1 kit with 10 presets or something. That is what I got, and it is good enough for me. Load up the metal preset and just jam. No messing with parameters and {censored}. EX is like 40 kits or something and can be had for around $50, and Platinum is like 99 kits and around $100.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by peavey_impact

View Post

I still need to troubleshoot my SSD4 - I used it like twice before and now I can't get it to play audio for the life of me. I dunno wtf

Make sure you load the drum kit. That is what I always forget to do when I haven't used it in awhile. Click on the preset and watch the %'s load in the drum picture.

Archived