Another Ebay Crackhead

Lucius

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99 View Post
Yeah real sought after. An ugly guitar for a guitar player no one remembers from a band everyone hated.
AKA the Benji Madden sig.

Ah, hell. I had to go back and look at it to make sure it was ugly. It really wasn't. Damn you, EBMM.

• Members

A $30k so-said guitar photographed by a {censored}ty camera on a dingy beer-stained beige carpet? I mean, he's not a moron for posting it for $30k, because he's relying on someone stupid enough to pay that much. He's just a moron for presenting it in that way if he's trying to catch a guy with tons of money.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Slaymoar

View Post

A $30k so-said guitar photographed by a {censored}ty camera on a dingy beer-stained beige carpet? I mean, he's not a moron for posting it for $30k, because he's relying on someone stupid enough to pay that much. He's just a moron for presenting it in that way if he's trying to catch a guy with tons of money, brain deficiencies, inability to check values/use the internet, and a fanatical obsession with Winger.

fixed

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
AKA the Benji Madden sig.

Ah, hell. I had to go back and look at it to make sure it was ugly. It really wasn't. Damn you, EBMM.
In defense of Winger and Reb Beach they're streets ahead of Madden and Good {censored}in' Charlotte

Archived