So, I won that Violet delay in the raffle and

Dolf

• Members

Got it today. Very cool little pedal! I didn't realize those 7 Sisters pedals worked on a rechargeable lithium ion battery! Totally cool feature (still works with your standard power supply.

Anywho, since I don't need two cool little delays, and 'tis the season, I'm going to give away my trusty Ibanez DE7 and I figured I'd do a raffle video. So if you would like to be included in the raffle, please simply post your name here. I'll do like Duncan did with the little slips of paper and all that and give it away....let's say Saturday?

Big thanks to Johnnysgottheblues for donating the pedals!

EDIT: ej has also offered to give a second pedal in the raffle, since he was planning on just giving it away anyway. It's a Biyang Analog(e?) delay. I actually had one a while back and it was neat.

Entries so far:

Dr.Picklebottom
metalguy
CaViTaTioN
soundgardener75
duncan
-=Pennywise=-
Orbis_Mortis
~Abstract~
Stonedtone
Neilrocks
Zeppelin Rules
GRANKOR
Van_Muddlestein
shane159
nwright
Phillbis
colejustesen
diocide
Murdoch
dxxcel
Goop
rockappalla
Guitarbilly74
diddlybo
Jhideout
macgaj3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20

View Post

Throw my name in there....

J/k good for you Dolf!! Such a nice thing to do mang!! I like give away things from time to time also. thumb.gif

{censored} yeah, you do!

It's all good, I got something nice for free, just passing it along.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Got it today. Very cool little pedal! I didn't realize those 7 Sisters pedals worked on a rechargeable lithium ion battery! Totally cool feature (still works with your standard power supply.

Anywho, since I don't need two cool little delays, and 'tis the season, I'm going to give away my trusty Ibanez DE7 and I figured I'd do a raffle video. So if you would like to be included in the raffle, please simply post your name here. I'll do like Duncan did with the little slips of paper and all that and give it away....let's say Saturday?

Big thanks to Johnnysgottheblues for donating the pedals!

Entries so far:

Dr.Picklebottom

metalguy

CaViTaTioN

soundgardener75

duncan

-=Pennywise=-

Orbis_Mortis

~Abstract~

Please throw me in. My old Akai Headrush was always too big

• Members

Hey Dolf, if people are interested, I have a Biyang Delay that I do not need. I posted it in the christmas giveaway thread but no one has bit.

I'll give it away in your raffle if you feel like drawing 2 names.

Archived