OT: Anybody's Ex's on Mugshots.com or any other Public arrest site?

linthat22

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by linthat22 View Post
Never said she was a winner icon_lol.gif

Besides, when I did my stint it was back in the 90's.
Fair enough icon_lol.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny'sGotTheBlues View Post
Closest I can come is the first gal I lived with had a son. The kid was a holy terror. He's in jail for murder now. I shoulda held his head down in the tub when I had the chance.
eek.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny'sGotTheBlues

View Post

Closest I can come is the first gal I lived with had a son. The kid was a holy terror. He's in jail for murder now. I shoulda held his head down in the tub when I had the chance.

link or it was a woolen sweater!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny'sGotTheBlues

View Post

holy schnickies....you win. Unless someone here dated a murderer

• Members

How many of you looked for your own mugshot to see if it's on there? I did, to be sure it was removed as per court directive after serving probation. Whew.

I know that two of my exes should be on there. They must have asked for them to be removed. Damn. I'd post that {censored} on FB as a warning to others.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by katillac View Post
How many of you looked for your own mugshot to see if it's on there? I did, to be sure it was removed as per court directive after serving probation. Whew.

I know that two of my exes should be on there. They must have asked for them to be removed. Damn. I'd post that {censored} on FB as a warning to others.
What'd you do?

Archived