Anybody else working on Christmas Eve?

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Come to the strip club instead. Maybe anomaly will meet in Indiana. I hear they have awesome day walker strippers and I bet only the cream of the crop works on Xmas eve.

Our strip club has some famous midget dancing on New Years Eve. We can spend his $200.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

Not Christmas Eve no but have to work overtime W-F next week bc we let r3tard strong clients wait til THE last possible day to do tax planning, because ya know, we're cool like that. thumb.gif

Dude, we had one of our 401k plan sponsors try to cancel the plan last week and switch it over to a SIMPLE IRA effective 1-1-13. It entailed me getting 18 apps done, 8 distribution forms, sigs from each participant, sigs from an out of town TPA, etc.

The TPA put her foot down and said, "no way, Jose. I need 60 days notice. The provider needs 60 days notice. Etc"

She took a lot of stress away. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter

View Post

Dude, we had one of our 401k plan sponsors try to cancel the plan last week and switch it over to a SIMPLE IRA effective 1-1-13. It entailed me getting 18 apps done, 8 distribution forms, sigs from each participant, sigs from an out of town TPA, etc.

The TPA put her foot down and said, "no way, Jose. I need 60 days notice. The provider needs 60 days notice. Etc"

She took a lot of stress away. icon_lol.gif

I'm all for trying to help the client, but when they don't respect your time, it's hard for me to get all up in arms about something you had the last 364 days to get ready for... Dec. 31 comes every year brah lol. This should not come as a surprise to you.

Archived