Got fired yesterday

SnowStorm

• Members

I got fired yesterday from my manager. He said I had some disciplinary problems and that I wasn't meeting quota. I guess I was supposed to get fired a week ago but the HR guy is a lazy {censored}. They fired me 5 days before Christmas. How {censored}ed up is that? cry.gif I thought my manager could have done more to help be a better employee but I guess he couldn't.

They probably gave my old boss 5k and now he's probably talking about it on HCAF. Scrooge.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

I got fired yesterday from my manager. He said I had some disciplinary problems and that I wasn't meeting quota. I guess I was supposed to get fired a week ago but the HR guy is a lazy {censored}. They fired me 5 days before Christmas. How {censored}ed up is that? cry.gif I thought my manager could have done more to help be a better employee but I guess he couldn't.

They probably gave my old boss 5k and now he's probably talking about it on HCAF. Scrooge.

Sucks man, some people are just not good managers. They never learn how to coach and motivate their people. They fail to get the most out of their resources. Then they blame the employee and call them lazy.

Archived