Happy Christmas/holidays guys

-Assy-

• Members

This time of year is a pain in the ass, there is no doubt. Shopping, decorating, planning, finances, etc.

But it all gets forgotten the moment your family gets together and you're sitting around doing your thing, bull{censored}ting, drinking some beer, catching up since Thanksgiving, talking about family members that are no longer around ,etc.

I hope you all have a family to share it with that is as awesome as mine. Happy holidays you mother{censored}ers thumb.giflove.gif

• Members

for sure, right back at ya mang. we had a band christmas party last night. ate a ton, got super faded and had a blast. now doing some family stuff but overall am very thankful for all the people in my life making it so amazing.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

• Members

sitting here at my table with some homies, making some holiday gains. 2 cups of oats, 3 tbsp peanut butter, 6 eggs, and a 40 oz protein shake. Had a 6am squat session at the gym, hitting 350lbs for reps brah!

282868_10151284208209360_1211506645_n.jp

u mirin that holiday bowl? inb4 show off.

Seriously guys I hope you have an excellent 24/25/1st. Do things right, remember it forever.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by -Assy- View Post
sitting here at my table with some homies, making some holiday gains. 2 cups of oats, 3 tbsp peanut butter, 6 eggs, and a 40 oz protein shake. Had a 6am squat session at the gym, hitting 350lbs for reps brah!

282868_10151284208209360_1211506645_n.jp

u mirin that holiday bowl? inb4 show off.

Seriously guys I hope you have an excellent 24/25/1st. Do things right, remember it forever.
Dude, do you even lift?

Seriously, I hope everyone in the ScumDen has a safe, happy and very awesome Christmas. This time of year, for some reason I haven't figured out yet, tends to get me down. This place and all it's absurd {censored}-offery always, always lifts my spirits and makes me laugh.

I love you all. Stay safe and I hope Santa is good to you and yours.

Merry Christmas Bros!!!!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D View Post
sucks that im working 12 hour shift today and tomorrow though. doing christmas tonight. dinner, presents, etc.

similar here, only 8 hours though. had to do xmas early this morning though because I work(ed) tonight

Archived