Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I finally got all the vocals fixed on this track ~ lemme know what y'all think!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I finally got all the vocals fixed on this track ~ lemme know what y'all think!

After much wrangling & re-recording, I think I managed to croak out something that's okay. Worked on the mix a bit, too. Hopefully, it's at least getting there...

For A Song
    Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
    Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
    TUNES!

(Nearly) twelve hour bump

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

BLOG!
    TUNES!

Comment

I'll give this a listen tonight for ya man. I didn't hear the original though, but that shouldn't matter.
      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

That would be awesome, mang ~ much appreciated! And yeah, no need to worry about the earlier version ... I'm just hoping this one's okay, y'know?

BLOG!
        TUNES!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by draelyc
          View Post

That would be awesome, mang ~ much appreciated! And yeah, no need to worry about the earlier version ... I'm just hoping this one's okay, y'know?

Gotcha. I'm actually working on a tune myself. First and only Sex Panther original solo song with vocals. I won't be posting it though.
          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
            View Post

Gotcha. I'm actually working on a tune myself. First and only Sex Panther original solo song with vocals. I won't be posting it though.

Dude, if I haven't lowered the bar enough for *everybody*, then I just don't know, y'know?

BLOG!
            TUNES!

Comment

View Post

Dude, if I haven't lowered the bar enough for *everybody*, then I just don't know, y'know?

I'll post all the guitar clips in the world...when it comes to vocals....pass.

Comment

View Post

I'll post all the guitar clips in the world...when it comes to vocals....pass.

Lol, okay ... but do you even know how much crap I've taken around here over my attempts at singing? Just sayin', ya can't be any worse than sone of the stuff I've posted...

BLOG!
                TUNES!

Comment

View Post

Lol, okay ... but do you even know how much crap I've taken around here over my attempts at singing? Just sayin', ya can't be any worse than sone of the stuff I've posted...

It's more the sappy emo love song lyrics and gay sounding voice I'm concerned about.

Comment

View Post

It's more the sappy emo love song lyrics and gay sounding voice I'm concerned about.

<ahem> Uh, you mean like this?

BLOG!
                    TUNES!

Comment

View Post

<ahem> Uh, you mean like this?

I'll listen later.

But to emphasize, just because some people are fine posting things, doesn't mean I'm gonna follow. Plenty of guys spread their buttcheeks and post it on the internet. I'll pass on that.

Comment

About to listen to this one bro, just listened to Go Lassie and Where Peaceful Waters Flow on your SoundCloud. Go Lassie is perfect as is, WPWF is awesome! Reminds me of The Byrds a lot, if you can borrow a 12-string acoustic to layer them, that would rule!

EDIT: Saw the link to other thread. Reposting this there!
                        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

View Post

I'll listen later.

But to emphasize, just because some people are fine posting things, doesn't mean I'm gonna follow. Plenty of guys spread their buttcheeks and post it on the internet. I'll pass on that.

Omg, LOL! Like I said, I've posted some embarrassing stuff and taken a lot of crap for it, but I've never been compared to goatse before!

BLOG!
                          TUNES!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                            View Post

About to listen to this one bro, just listened to Go Lassie and Where Peaceful Waters Flow on your SoundCloud. Go Lassie is perfect as is, WPWF is awesome! Reminds me of The Byrds a lot, if you can borrow a 12-string acoustic to layer them, that would rule!

EDIT: Saw the link to other thread. Reposting this there!

Wow, thanks!

BLOG!
                            TUNES!

Comment

Sounds good to me. You have an interesting voice. I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just different.

Comment

Working...
                              X