So this is going on few miles form my house... (Crazy shooter content)

atrox

• Members

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/24/us/new...html?hpt=hp_t1

CNN) -- At least two firefighters were killed when they were shot after arriving to battle a blaze at a house in upstate New York on Monday, officials said.

Two other firefighters were injured, police in Webster, New York, told reporters.

Authorities believe someone shot at the firefighters shortly after they exited their vehicles, said Rob Boutillier, fire marshal in the town of Webster, New York.

For hours, the gunfire stopped firefighters from working to extinguish the flames and forced police SWAT teams to evacuate homes in the area.

Firefighters arrived at the scene before 6 a.m., Boutillier said. By 9 a.m., flames had engulfed three houses and a vehicle, he said.

Doctors were treating the wounded firefighters Monday morning, said Teri D'Agostino, a spokeswoman for Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New York.

One firefighter escaped from the scene in his own vehicle about an hour after he was shot, then was transported to the hospital by an ambulance from another location, Boutillier said. He was listed in satisfactory condition, Boutillier said.

Another wounded firefighter was conscious and speaking when he was removed from the scene, Boutillier said.

"Our main concern right now is to have law enforcement evacuate the people in harm's way (and) make the scene safe for the fire department," Boutillier told reporters. "And then the fire department will go in and do its job."

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

some dickless scum wanting to watch a neighborhood burn? FFFFFFFUUUUUU

I have a few buddies checking out the police scanners, so info is pouring in.

Started with one fire. obviously firemen are cant put it out, so it went to the two surrounding houses. I believe they are now dealing with the fire. I cant imagine the feelings the families of these two dead and 2 injured fireman are going through right now. Much less the other firemen that have to now work all day knowing that their friends are dead and injured.

One of my good buddies is on the SWAT team and he got called in for this. I'm sure i'll hear about it all soon.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by atrox

View Post

Looks like the shooter is dead from a SWAT sniper

These sort of things conflict me. Part of me wants a asshole like that to survive so he can suffer in prison. Another part thinks it's better a loser like that is no longer walking the Earth.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by paul88lx

View Post

These sort of things conflict me. Part of me wants a asshole like that to survive so he can suffer in prison. Another part thinks it's better a loser like that is no longer walking the Earth.

I think immediate safety is the main concern. Shoot to kill is sometimes the only possible way to deal with these people.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by atrox

View Post

I think immediate safety is the main concern. Shoot to kill is sometimes the only possible way to deal with these people.

I absolutely agree. It's just a thought I always have in these situations. Just like Sandy Hook, pPart of me wishes that {censored} had to deal with his Aspergers under Bubbas care.

• Members

Mojo bro. My little town had a murder/suicide less than a quarter mile from my house Saturday morning. A 75 year old father killed his 40 something yo daughter and bludgeoned another man with an ax, who later died at the local hospital. Then he turned the gun on himself!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by almightycrunch

View Post

Abso-frickin-lutely, no more light sentences or slap on the wrists, mess with this stuff, and get the horns. {censored} the criminalwave.gif

Yeah, when the criminal is trying to physically harm others I 100% agree. Shooting at innocent people (or any other method of intentionally trying to harm others) is a reason to skip rehabilitation. That's crossing the line from dumb decision to deserving to be taken out on the spot.

Archived