I may have missed BOTR, but I can't resist showing off my rig

iff

• Members

Now that I'm back home from school, I can play my Deliverance again and pretend that I'm entering BOTR...feels good. Unfortunately, I somehow managed to forget the Jazzmaster at school in the packing rush, which would have completed this photo. Oh well...that'll make an appearance next time.

IMGP2277.jpg

I also made a rig run-down video. Finals have kept me very busy the past month, so the playing is not for the faint of heart. Didn't mess with the settings too much. The Montavillian was dialled in very dark, the Haze was dialled in fairly subtle and the Pentacostal tremolo's depth was set much too low. Info about which pedal is on at which time is in the description.

In addition to all this, I made a quick video of a song off the Dead Man soundtrack done by Neil Young. The delay repeats overpower the guitar signal at times, but it sounded incredible in the room. I could play this song for hours thanks to the {censored} OD's crackle reacting so unpredictably to your picking. This is just through the {censored} OD (crackle switch set to always on - crazy glitchy broken amp fuzz), Montavillian (set super dark) and Ghost Echo.

I had a lovely afternoon. smile.gif

• Members

Thanks everyone. smile.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer View Post
Replace Tele with LP FTW
I can't see myself without a Tele, but I do hope to pick up a Les Paul at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
It must be really hard and awkward to use that pedalboard with it up against the cab like that wink.gif
Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
you have to kick at the switches until it changes. It's more aggressive.
This. mad.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter View Post
Beautiful rig! Lot of stuff I like there.

{censored}
Montavillian
Ghost echo
Deliverance
Tele
Headrush
hiwatt

Looks like you could play post rock
The {censored} and Ghost Echo are even from you. thumb.gif

Archived