Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may have missed BOTR, but I can't resist showing off my rig

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    brolando likes everything about teles....except all the stuff that makes them teles



    nice rig.
    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09






    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


    Ya'll n****s is gay



    Cheers, Lucius.




    the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
    SG ARMY

    Comment


    • #17






      Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
      View Post

      brolando likes everything about teles....except all the stuff that makes them teles



      nice rig.




      Bwahahahahhahahaha !!!!!!!
      PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
      Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
      Sennheiser G2 in-ear system









      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


      Ya'll n****s is gay

      Cheers, Lucius.









      Originally Posted by BrendanO


      For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.



      Band
      YouTube
      Facebook

      Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
        View Post

        brolando likes everything about teles....except all the stuff that makes them teles



        nice rig.










        Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
        View Post

        Bwahahahahhahahaha !!!!!!!




        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm the same way brah.
          PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
          Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
          Sennheiser G2 in-ear system









          Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


          Ya'll n****s is gay

          Cheers, Lucius.









          Originally Posted by BrendanO


          For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.



          Band
          YouTube
          Facebook

          Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
            View Post

            brolando likes everything about teles....except all the stuff that makes them teles



            nice rig.




            El Oh El
            http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
            http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

            Comment


            • #21
              Thanks everyone.









              Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer
              View Post

              Replace Tele with LP FTW




              I can't see myself without a Tele, but I do hope to pick up a Les Paul at some point!









              Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77
              View Post

              It must be really hard and awkward to use that pedalboard with it up against the cab like that










              Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
              View Post

              you have to kick at the switches until it changes. It's more aggressive.




              This.









              Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
              View Post

              Beautiful rig! Lot of stuff I like there.



              ****************

              Montavillian

              Ghost echo

              Deliverance

              Tele

              Headrush

              hiwatt



              Looks like you could play post rock




              The **************** and Ghost Echo are even from you.
              VHT | Reeves | Fender

              Good transactions

              Comment


              • #22
                Very nice!
                Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






                Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


                This.

                I couldn't have said it better.









                Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


                Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









                Originally Posted by Bob Savage


                I like your style, and attention to reason.









                Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


                Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









                Originally Posted by justcrash


                Winner winner, chicken dinner!



                Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

                Comment













                Working...
                X