I am in Love!

amt7565

• Members

There is nothing quite like a cranked tube Marshall amp! I fell in love with the Marshall roar when I got my first DSL a few years back... Ended up selling it to chase the tone unicorn. I didn't realize that I already caught the unicorn at the time; so I bought another one... Now I am rocking a JCM900 MkIII and that is even more glorious sounding; more of the proper Marshall tone thumb.gif

Regardless though... Every tube Marshall I have played cranked has not let me down!

Congrats on being in the club wave.gif

Cole

• Members

I am yet to crank the sucker up. My cat often frequents the music room and whenever he sees me go for the guitar, he leaves the room in utter annoyance, so I am a little sensitive to his hearing. When I get the chance to get him out of the house, I will crank it up.
Thanks

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by amt7565 View Post
I am yet to crank the sucker up. My cat often frequents the music room and whenever he sees me go for the guitar, he leaves the room in utter annoyance, so I am a little sensitive to his hearing. When I get the chance to get him out of the house, I will crank it up.
Thanks
It is a wonderful sound thumb.gif

Cole

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by amt7565 View Post
Thanks
Your cat wears the pants?

• Members

Haha...no, but he acts like one if that is what you mean. I know pets do endure pain with too much volume.

So based on Cole's recommendation I notched up both the Master and Channel volumes a tad bit up and wow! it made a whole lot of difference. The Crunch 1 sounded really nice!

Archived