Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good , I'm lucky to still be here .
    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm good , I'm lucky to still be here .
      "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

I've accepted that I will die at some point. I simply hope I have enough time to accomplish what I set out to do. I have a list, now modified, of things I wish to accomplish by the time I'm 30.
        Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

I've accepted that I will die at some point. I simply hope I have enough time to accomplish what I set out to do. I have a list, now modified, of things I wish to accomplish by the time I'm 30.
          Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

Once my kids are raised, I don't give a ****************. Before them I had a deathwish. Never suicidal, just wished something would take me out. Kids were a big game changer

Comment

Once my kids are raised, I don't give a ****************. Before them I had a deathwish. Never suicidal, just wished something would take me out. Kids were a big game changer

Comment

i havent done a thing with my life other than father an amazing child and bed some really beautiful women over the last 18 years or so.
                Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

i havent done a thing with my life other than father an amazing child and bed some really beautiful women over the last 18 years or so.
                  Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp
                    View Post

i havent done a thing with my life other than father an amazing child and been bent over by abecon and ToS over and over for the last 18 years or so.

That's solid, bro. Power bottom 4life

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp
                      View Post

i havent done a thing with my life other than father an amazing child and been bent over by abecon and ToS over and over for the last 18 years or so.

That's solid, bro. Power bottom 4life

Comment

One should learn to use their death as an adviser. Without remorse, or sadness, or worrying, a person should focus their attention on their link with death with complete humbleness. A being on his way to dying has nothing to lose because he's already accepted his fate. Only under these circumstances can a person's actions have their rightful power, where every moment with breath in your lungs becomes your last battle on earth. When one makes death their adviser they lose all sense of second chances, and only paths of the heart are worth traversing. An immortal being who ignores his death will forever carry out his acts as a fool, and will have been lied to by his own ignorance.

Both men will die alone, but the man who makes death his adviser will lift off like a solitary bird. The other will scratch and claw in fear as he's ripped away into the infinite nothing.
                        Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                        Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

One should learn to use their death as an adviser. Without remorse, or sadness, or worrying, a person should focus their attention on their link with death with complete humbleness. A being on his way to dying has nothing to lose because he's already accepted his fate. Only under these circumstances can a person's actions have their rightful power, where every moment with breath in your lungs becomes your last battle on earth. When one makes death their adviser they lose all sense of second chances, and only paths of the heart are worth traversing. An immortal being who ignores his death will forever carry out his acts as a fool, and will have been lied to by his own ignorance.

Both men will die alone, but the man who makes death his adviser will lift off like a solitary bird. The other will scratch and claw in fear as he's ripped away into the infinite nothing.
                          Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R
                            View Post

This reads like a LSD flashback
                            Look how hard my heart hurts.
                            I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R
                              View Post

This reads like a LSD flashback
                              Look how hard my heart hurts.
                              I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Speaking from personal experience, once you have a near-death experience, your opinion will likely change. Some people are comforted by it, but **************** man. It's scary to (almost) die.
                                Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

Working...
                                X