NGD! Saiga content

~Abstract~

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by detunedman View Post
Nice! Almost pulled the trigger on an ak74 but decided not to overpay with the ban tax.
This was only about $50 more than it was 2 years ago...and it's a 2008.

I've heard that they ceased production on the .308....IDK

Has anyone noticed that EVERY online gunshop is either out of stock or stopped selling guns online?

Cheaper than dirt
Buds
Aim Surplus

Do you think the ban has already started?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2 View Post
HNGD! Make sure to lock it up tight so it doesn't go outside and shoot people.
LOL!!! {censored}ing love it thumb.gif

BTW CheaperThanDirt suspended all gun sales in respect to the CT shootings, as have a few other firearm retailers. Also a lot of retailers that still sell are just simply out of stock due to holiday sales.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by newholland View Post
what exactly could you 'need' that thing to do?

just asking. are you being attacked by 30 deer at once? is there routine home invasions at your place?
Do you have a strat? What do you 'need' it for? And if you have a strat, do you really 'need' a Les Paul?

I'm glad I don't live in a country where your opinion of what I 'need' has anything to do with my life...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by larryguitar View Post
Do you have a strat? What do you 'need' it for? And if you have a strat, do you really 'need' a Les Paul?

I'm glad I don't live in a country where your opinion of what I 'need' has anything to do with my life...
Because that's an apt analogy... One is to designed to makes music, whereas the other is specifically designed to kill.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kardula View Post
I've resolved to buy several 30rnd magazines with the intention of selling them at a profit when they're banned
I lucked out..just happened to buy a bunch of new 30 rnd ar15 mags right before they all got sold out...i can either sell them for the crazy high prices they are going for or keep'em..

Definitely keeping them...

• Members

i was quoting the OP, if you actually read it, and funny enough, i didn't express my opinion to you or anyone else. i asked what is commonly referred to as 'a question'-- which is a request for clarification through the transfer of information in an exchange known amongst humans without aspbergers syndrome as 'a conversation'. you may wish to google it, as apparently, it's a foreign concept to you. and just so you didn't miss the point, which you're seeming prone to do- i asked- jokingly, i might add- because he said the gun 'did what he was needing it to do'. need, friend, clearly has little to do with a les paul, strat, or a rifle in most circumstances. hence the 'point' of my 'question', was to laugh at that- a comment which was made by someone i've had little but positive interaction with.

sorry to've made such an affront to your way of life. facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by newholland View Post
i was quoting the OP, if you actually read it, and funny enough, i didn't express my opinion to you or anyone else. i asked what is commonly referred to as 'a question'-- which is a request for clarification through the transfer of information in an exchange known amongst humans without aspbergers syndrome as 'a conversation'. you may wish to google it, as apparently, it's a foreign concept to you. and just so you didn't miss the point, which you're seeming prone to do- i asked- jokingly, i might add- because he said the gun 'did what he was needing it to do'. need, friend, clearly has little to do with a les paul, strat, or a rifle in most circumstances. hence the 'point' of my 'question', was to laugh at that- a comment which was made by someone i've had little but positive interaction with.

sorry to've made such an affront to your way of life. facepalm.gif
In spite of your Wikipedia'd psuedo-intelligence, it was a STUPID question, and got treated as such.

If you want to claim a non-judgmental inquiry for actual information, you'd have phrased it, "What will you use that for?" or some such. Your question related to 'need' is an affront to individual liberty, Mr. Facepalm, so don't try playing the 'I didn't say that' game; everyone knows exactly what you meant.

• Members
In spite of your Wikipedia'd psuedo-intelligence, it was a STUPID question, and got treated as such.

If you want to claim a non-judgmental inquiry for actual information, you'd have phrased it, "What will you use that for?" or some such. Your question related to 'need' is an affront to individual liberty, Mr. Facepalm, so don't try playing the 'I didn't say that' game; everyone knows exactly what you meant.
it must suck having to see the world through such a skewed filter. if you were actually not being judgmental yourself, and NOT living in some paranoiac fringe politicized universe of 'my way or enemy', you'd realize that you're reaching for a conclusion that isn't backed up by what i've actually said. but you got to say 'wikipedia pseudo-intelligence'. woot woot. bet that made y' feel smart, huh- being the arbiter of ACTUAL intelligence? bravo, francis.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

Because that's an apt analogy... One is to designed to makes music, whereas the other is specifically designed to kill.

Nah, the other is specifically designed to fire a projectile at high speed. Killing is just one of the things you can do with it biggrin.gif

Archived