No announcement yet.

OT: Fantasy Football lulz...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Fantasy Football lulz...

Ok, so here's the story, I'll keep it short...

At the beginning of the season, my (at the time) girlfriend and I joined a couples league with some friends of ours.

Fast forward, she dumps me 3 weeks ago, and next week we're in the championship game against each other. What the **************** are the odds?

Here are the matchups:

Me:

Cam Newton - QB

AJ Green - WR

Eric Decker - WR

Ray Rice - RB

Adrian Peterson - RB

Jermaine Gresham (May be benched for Kyle Rudolph) - TE

Wes Welker - W/R/T

Mikel Leshoure - W/R/T

Connor Barth - K

Chicago - D

Her:

Tom Brady - QB

Marques Colston - WR

Roddy White - WR

Matt Forte - RB

Trent Richardson - RB

Greg Olsen - TE

Alfred Morris - W/R/T

Marcel Reece - W/R/T

Shayne Graham - K

Houston - D

SHIVAKAMINI SOMAKANDARKRAM!!!!
    Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

That is ****************ing unbelievable!!!

Just kidding, I don't really give a **************** but I've got nothing better to do then type random swear words into a meaningless box this christmas eve so go **************** yourself!!!

Just kidding, I love yoU! cheers, Lucius
    Good transactions with: Brewski, gtpfbod, Xenoanthropus, wassupg,NickCormier, Ben J , Skyhighrocks, JonathanD, gooman, UVguy, Rho, Erocku, warplanegrey, exilea, Jerryp, Mogwai, thefyn, guitarslinger, Mr Scary, madrigal77,Dark Aegis, a few others that have slipped my mind.

FS: Mesa Dual Rec - SOLD! To the man with the big green shoes!

Comment

Go home Lucius, you're drunk...
      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Working...
      X