Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bros, I'm getting old, Bros

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61




    Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.

    Comment


    • #62
      I'm in good shape, but started having back and shoulder issues (too much biking, not enough exercise for other muscles) - I picked this up over the summer: http://foundationtraining.com/home/ - I highly recommend it.
      deals with: -Juggernaut-; Shooto; CicadaSilence; Cheebus; 59Vampire; hivedestruction; dotlikeimpact; xjordanx

      Comment


      • #63
        I'm in good shape, but started having back and shoulder issues (too much biking, not enough exercise for other muscles) - I picked this up over the summer: http://foundationtraining.com/home/ - I highly recommend it.
        deals with: -Juggernaut-; Shooto; CicadaSilence; Cheebus; 59Vampire; hivedestruction; dotlikeimpact; xjordanx

        Comment


        • #64






          Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

          Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.




          Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

          Comment


          • #65






            Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
            View Post

            Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.




            Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

            Comment


            • #66






              Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
              View Post

              Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg




              Thanks brother

              Comment


              • #67






                Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                View Post

                Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg




                Thanks brother

                Comment


                • #68






                  Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                  View Post

                  Thanks brother




                  My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like **************** I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not ****************ing bad at all.
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                  Comment


                  • #69






                    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                    View Post

                    Thanks brother




                    My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like **************** I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not ****************ing bad at all.
                    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                    Comment


                    • #70






                      Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                      View Post

                      Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg




                      stole'd
                      Originally Posted by Jesse G


                      EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                      Comment


                      • #71






                        Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                        View Post

                        Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg




                        stole'd
                        Originally Posted by Jesse G


                        EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?



                          I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?



                            I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

                            Comment


                            • #74






                              Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                              View Post

                              How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?



                              I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.




                              I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining
                              Originally Posted by Jesse G


                              EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                              Comment


                              • #75






                                Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                                View Post

                                How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?



                                I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.




                                I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining
                                Originally Posted by Jesse G


                                EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X