Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.

Comment

I'm in good shape, but started having back and shoulder issues (too much biking, not enough exercise for other muscles) - I picked this up over the summer: http://foundationtraining.com/home/ - I highly recommend it.
      deals with: -Juggernaut-; Shooto; CicadaSilence; Cheebus; 59Vampire; hivedestruction; dotlikeimpact; xjordanx

Comment

I'm in good shape, but started having back and shoulder issues (too much biking, not enough exercise for other muscles) - I picked this up over the summer: http://foundationtraining.com/home/ - I highly recommend it.
        deals with: -Juggernaut-; Shooto; CicadaSilence; Cheebus; 59Vampire; hivedestruction; dotlikeimpact; xjordanx

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.

Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

View Post

Feel free to use / abuse / modify my home based, (mostly) body weight workout: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6985tvfg
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
              View Post

Thanks brother

Comment

View Post

Thanks brother

Comment

View Post

Thanks brother

My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like **************** I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not ****************ing bad at all.

Comment

View Post

Thanks brother

My pleasure. Tried to make it so it's effective yet not so much to be intimidating, so even when I feel like **************** I can still manage it. And I do. In the last 60 days I've done it 48 times. Given that my intention is to do it 4 of every 5 days that's not ****************ing bad at all.

Comment

View Post

stole'd
                      Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

View Post

stole'd

Comment

How ripped were you before you started if you don't mind me asking?

I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

Comment

I'm fairly in shape now but having trouble really adding bulk. I do a lot of cardio and about 60-70 push-ups + 20 or so pull-ups a day. Just started adding 20lb free weights but not enough time to judge progress on those. I'm just a skinny mofo and have been all my life.

Comment

View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

Comment

View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

Comment

Working...
                                X