Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive
    View Post

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

This is a fact.

Many years ago I worked with a fellow that was 10-15 years older than me...I knew that he ran but that didn't explained the buffness . I asked him what his routine was. He said the single best thing you can do for your body is stretching. I'm unsure of the exact science of it...other than it just makes sense.

And Anomaly...I thought you were kidding at first....then you said you raised your strap...and I was like...OOoooOOh. Anomaly is getting old! Strap comes up, gain knob goes down?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive
      View Post

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

This is a fact.

Many years ago I worked with a fellow that was 10-15 years older than me...I knew that he ran but that didn't explained the buffness . I asked him what his routine was. He said the single best thing you can do for your body is stretching. I'm unsure of the exact science of it...other than it just makes sense.

And Anomaly...I thought you were kidding at first....then you said you raised your strap...and I was like...OOoooOOh. Anomaly is getting old! Strap comes up, gain knob goes down?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
        View Post

Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car.

That pic is making me question my sexual preference.
        PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
        Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
        Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
        YouTube
        Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
          View Post

Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car.

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
          YouTube
          Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

izzy you juicin brah?
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

izzy you juicin brah?
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp
                View Post

It's crazy, but that's exactly what happens.

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Band
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stevetemp
                  View Post

It's crazy, but that's exactly what happens.

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Band
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

Izzy, is that a real pic of you?!?

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                        View Post

izzy you juicin brah?

If by juicing you mean steroids / supplements etc. -- no.

If by juicing you mean the liquification of fruits and veggies -- no.

Have considered the latter tho, especially since the magic bullet juicer thread (or whatever it's called).

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                        View Post

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
                          View Post

izzy you juicin brah?

If by juicing you mean steroids / supplements etc. -- no.

If by juicing you mean the liquification of fruits and veggies -- no.

Have considered the latter tho, especially since the magic bullet juicer thread (or whatever it's called).

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                          View Post

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                            View Post

yes sir

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                              View Post

yes sir

Comment

Ok, I'm kicking up this exercise thing stat. I haven't been putting it off, and been trying to just do instead of plan, but apparently I need to do more.

Comment

Working...
                                X