Bros, I'm getting old, Bros

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive
    View Post

The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

it's true
    Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
    Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
      View Post

Two unrelated facts, but:

1. I'm having some back pain

2. I just raised my straps to make my guitars sit higher

Roy Buchanan

Bass played "Roy Buchanan style"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
        View Post

Two unrelated facts, but:

1. I'm having some back pain

2. I just raised my straps to make my guitars sit higher

Roy Buchanan

Bass played "Roy Buchanan style"

Comment

View Post

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

Times infinity.

Yoga + Walking + Bodyweight Exercises + 54 year old geezer =

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

tl;dr: Stop the pity / excuse train, fire up the I can do it race car.
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

View Post

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

Times infinity.

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline. It's been ez. Repeat, ez.

The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

^^^You're gonna get bant for posting boobz bro

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                  View Post

Times infinity.

Would
                  Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

View Post

Times infinity.

Would
                    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                      View Post

Would

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
                      View Post

only if they were droopy like dan's

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                        View Post

Would

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
                        View Post

Comment

View Post

Do tell more about the yoga

I usually lift 3 days a week, do a lot of jogging/hiking/walking, and have a fairly balanced diet and am pretty happy - but I feel like that sort of stuff could really take me to the next level

Comment

View Post

I usually lift 3 days a week, do a lot of jogging/hiking/walking, and have a fairly balanced diet and am pretty happy - but I feel like that sort of stuff could really take me to the next level

Comment

View Post

Comment

View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X