Oh... and, you old.
      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
        View Post

i raised my straps a few months ago too. looks fantastic on me when im wearing my sandals with socks.

I think Tommy Bahama shirts are on sale via group purchase over at the gear page
        Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
          View Post

i raised my straps a few months ago too. looks fantastic on me when im wearing my sandals with socks.

I think Tommy Bahama shirts are on sale via group purchase over at the gear page
          Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

get off my lawn
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

get off my lawn
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                View Post

I need to go back to the gym.

DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.
                The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                  View Post

I need to go back to the gym.

DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                    View Post

This^^^^^^^

At 40, I'm stronger than ever. And happier.

Shed the bull****************, the pounds will follow.
                    Look how hard my heart hurts.
                    I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                      View Post

This^^^^^^^

At 40, I'm stronger than ever. And happier.

Shed the bull****************, the pounds will follow.
                      Look how hard my heart hurts.
                      I need help, give me the works.

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.

Originally Posted by telephant

You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

Comment

nah, F that. working out will just make your sandals smell bad and youll miss all your stories. kids wont be back until this weekend to show you how to program the vcr anyway. might as well just wait.

Comment

nah, F that. working out will just make your sandals smell bad and youll miss all your stories. kids wont be back until this weekend to show you how to program the vcr anyway. might as well just wait.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                            View Post

try some stretching exercises.

Oh... and, you old.

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.
                            "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                              View Post

try some stretching exercises.

Oh... and, you old.

This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.
                              "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

Gear:
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive
                                View Post

The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.

it's true
                                Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                                Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X