Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bros, I'm getting old, Bros

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    try some stretching exercises.



    Oh... and, you old.
    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


    I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









    Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


    Don't sound like Korn.

    Comment


    • #17
      try some stretching exercises.



      Oh... and, you old.
      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


      I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ









      Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers


      Don't sound like Korn.

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
        View Post

        i raised my straps a few months ago too. looks fantastic on me when im wearing my sandals with socks.




        I think Tommy Bahama shirts are on sale via group purchase over at the gear page
        Originally Posted by newbie chick


        My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.









        Originally Posted by skippydmongoose


        i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs









        Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome


        All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
          View Post

          i raised my straps a few months ago too. looks fantastic on me when im wearing my sandals with socks.




          I think Tommy Bahama shirts are on sale via group purchase over at the gear page
          Originally Posted by newbie chick


          My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.









          Originally Posted by skippydmongoose


          i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs









          Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome


          All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

          Comment


          • #20
            get off my lawn
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

            WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

            fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

            Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

            Comment


            • #21
              get off my lawn
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

              WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

              fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

              Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                View Post

                I need to go back to the gym.




                DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.
                The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                  View Post

                  I need to go back to the gym.




                  DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                  Comment


                  • #24






                    Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                    View Post

                    DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.




                    This^^^^^^^



                    At 40, I'm stronger than ever. And happier.



                    Shed the bull****************, the pounds will follow.
                    Look how hard my heart hurts.
                    I need help, give me the works.







                    Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                    I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                    Originally Posted by telephant


                    You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                    Comment


                    • #25






                      Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                      View Post

                      DO EEET. Design yourself a sustainable program you can, and will honour and execute regularly, eg 4 times a week, and in 3 months you will be a completely new man.




                      This^^^^^^^



                      At 40, I'm stronger than ever. And happier.



                      Shed the bull****************, the pounds will follow.
                      Look how hard my heart hurts.
                      I need help, give me the works.







                      Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                      I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                      Originally Posted by telephant


                      You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        nah, F that. working out will just make your sandals smell bad and youll miss all your stories. kids wont be back until this weekend to show you how to program the vcr anyway. might as well just wait.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          nah, F that. working out will just make your sandals smell bad and youll miss all your stories. kids wont be back until this weekend to show you how to program the vcr anyway. might as well just wait.

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                            View Post

                            try some stretching exercises.



                            Oh... and, you old.




                            This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.
                            "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

                            Gear:
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                            Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

                            Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge
                              View Post

                              try some stretching exercises.



                              Oh... and, you old.




                              This. Yoga / tri-plane stretching will help IMMENSELY. Honestly. The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.
                              "You forget, this is HCAF, where everyone thinks like Stephen Hawking, fights like Manny Pacquiao, pulls trim like Justin Timberlake, and emotes like The Terminator...as long as it's someone else's dog who died" -Benjamin801

                              Gear:
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Peavey Classic 50 410 / Kustom Double Cross
                              Yamaha SBG700S -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> Mesa/Boogie F-50 head -> Avatar 4x12 with v30s

                              Droppin similes like i got holes in my pants pockets.

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by mrelusive
                                View Post

                                The whole stretch-cardio-stretch-cardio-stretch routine will decrease pain while increasing mobility and circulation.




                                it's true
                                Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                                Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

                                Yes that's my girlfriend.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X