Collapse
No announcement yet.

So long juicer! Hello Nutribullet!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Vitamix, but not for fruit and vegetable juice.. Back when I was real sick with am unknown disease at the time I ate and drank a raw and living food diet. I used the vitamix for juicing seeds, wheat grass, etc. for stuff like that it's great.., it breaks it down to the cellular level and let's face it, there ain't much juice in seeds! Lol. So the power of the vitamix is great. and if you do use the vitamix or another blender for your fruit and vegetable juice/smoothie, you still get all that fiber, but that also slows down the absorption of all the nutrients that juicing can give

But for vegetables and fruits a high quality juicer.. Sometimes giving the colon a break and just absorbing all the nutrients in a highly condensed form is better, because without the fiber the body will absorb all those nutrients at a much better rate..

Basically use both..

And I haven't tried or know anything about the nutribullet..lol
    SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

my Breville Elite is 1000watts and 13,000 RPM, that sucker brings teh juice
      great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Ok seriously someone explain to me juicing and it's benefits.
        http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
        http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein
          View Post

Liquefy food in its entirety; digest. Nutrient abundace FTW. So confusing.
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

View Post

hippies that believe everything they read on the internet think that drinking juice is better than eating the vegetables and fruit they used to make the juice. Part of some cleansing diet thing. It is good as a supplement to your diet, if you really dont have the stomach capacity or time to eat fruits and vegetables, but some people believe it is some end-all-be-all multivitamin of nutrients. No, not really. And it tastes like ****************************. I am a huge fan of making my own orange/kiwi/apple juice when I have a female visitor over in the mornings though.
            HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

View Post

It makes your poop like butter. Never have constipation again. Plus if you drink your juice you can eat crappy and still get your veggies.
              "I used my psychic powers to investigate this and found it to be hogwash. I hate it when people make claims with no basis in science."

"If a problem is too difficult to understand the solution is to placate your ignorance with denial."

Tasty Licks
              Secret Moment

Comment

I juice 4 carrots, two celery sticks, a lot of kale, spinach and swiss chard, add an apple or two, a pear and a tomato, everyday. I can drink all that in about 30 seconds.

everyday I drink this concoction and it tastes awesome.

I would never have the time, energy, determination or jaw strength to knaw through that everyday.

I'm no hippy, just want to be healthier.

my gilrfriend makes me an all fruit juice in the morning. once again, I can down the drink in seconds, I wouldn't have the time or desire to sit an eat that much fruit.

basically it's a time saver and makes sure I get the good stuff in my body.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau
                  View Post

I juice 4 carrots, two celery sticks, a lot of kale, spinach and swiss chard, add an apple or two, a pear and a tomato, everyday. I can drink all that in about 30 seconds.

everyday I drink this concoction and it tastes awesome.

I would never have the time, energy, determination or jaw strength to knaw through that everyday.

I'm no hippy, just want to be healthier.

my gilrfriend makes me an all fruit juice in the morning. once again, I can down the drink in seconds, I wouldn't have the time or desire to sit an eat that much fruit.

basically it's a time saver and makes sure I get the good stuff in my body.

I do pretty much the same recipe you are using, and do it twice a day. I have lost about 26 pounds overall, and it truly does make you just feel better. I was also on a blood pressure medicine for three years before I started doing the two juice a day routine and I have been off of the meds for almost a year now. As far as the Nutri Bullet, I would like to try one out, b/c like OP says the juicers are a bitch to clean.
                  Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

One of my favorite juices is:

1 Beet

6 Leaves Kale

3 Carrots

3 Celery

1 Cucumber

6 Leaves Red Chard

1 Green Apple

1/2 lemon

Ginger Root
                    Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by shane159
                      View Post

I do pretty much the same recipe you are using, and do it twice a day. I have lost about 26 pounds overall, and it truly does make you just feel better. I was also on a blood pressure medicine for three years before I started doing the two juice a day routine and I have been off of the meds for almost a year now. As far as the Nutri Bullet, I would like to try one out, b/c like OP says the juicers are a bitch to clean.

that's amazing, I've heard a lot of people get off meds by juicing.

Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil
                      View Post

1 Beet

6 Leaves Kale

3 Carrots

3 Celery

1 Cucumber

6 Leaves Red Chard

1 Green Apple

1/2 lemon

Ginger Root

I'll try that

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by shane159
                        View Post

how old are you?

what else did you do to lose 26 lbs?

WHAT is the name of the girl in your avatar?

apologies if I'm getting too personal!
                        I want to remind you once again of grammar's importance: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by JerEvil
                          View Post

1 Beet

6 Leaves Kale

3 Carrots

3 Celery

1 Cucumber

6 Leaves Red Chard

1 Green Apple

1/2 lemon

Ginger Root

sounds pretty derned healthy / good
                          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

That guy in the nutribullet commercials is a ****************ing quack.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                              View Post

sounds pretty derned healthy / good

Honestly ... It's ****************ing delicious. Also, beets make it look like red tea steeping when you poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket
                              View Post

That guy in the nutribullet commercials is a ****************ing quack.

You mean the "father of the raw foods" movement. He could be related to that ancient aliens dude with the crazy hair.
                              Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

Working...
                              X