Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long juicer! Hello Nutribullet!

Well, started juicing about 8 months ago and love it but damn son, it's a bit annoying to clean the machine. Haven't done it in about a month. Couldn't sleep a few nights ago Nd saw the Nutribullet infomercial.

I have heard a lot from anti-juicers saying that all the fiber/cellulose etc lost with traditional juicing means you are losing nutrients as well. I never paid that too much attention but I guess it does make some sense.

What really sold me on the Nutribullet is the cleanup!!! Way easier than my juicer. The prep takes about the same amount of time.

My first "Nutribalst" (way ghey I know) was:

1/2 green apple

1 carrot

1/3 whole cucumber

1 stalk celery

2 cups spinach

1/4 lemon

It was tasty but the green apples were not sweet at all. Anyone else using one of these? I know some of you all are juicers.
    Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Been curious about those, and of course those damn infomercials makes you REALLY want to get one.

Green apples have never been sweet bro, I like them as is: sour.
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

been juicing for about three months. I agree that you're probably missing some fibre, but when I look at the mountain of swiss chard, spinach, kale, carrots, celery, apple, pear, tomato that I put into into it, there's no way I'd intake that everyday if it wasn't in juice form. I'm sticking with it.
      great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

will this work as good as the blendtech and vitamix blenders?
        http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

I've considered juicing, I heard it's a great way to put on fast muscle and reduce fatigue at the gym...
          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

****************!!

Why didn't you say it has one of these?????????

I ordered ten!!!
            I want to remind you once again of grammar's importance: Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther
              View Post

I've considered juicing, I heard it's a great way to put on fast muscle and reduce fatigue at the gym...

and doesn't afraid of anything, buy 2, one for each brain cell
              The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                View Post

Been curious about those, and of course those damn infomercials makes you REALLY want to get one.

Green apples have never been sweet bro, I like them as is: sour.

I know green apples are the least sweet. I love them. This bag in particular literally has no taste. Usually the greens provide plenty of sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau
                View Post

been juicing for about three months. I agree that you're probably missing some fibre, but when I look at the mountain of swiss chard, spinach, kale, carrots, celery, apple, pear, tomato that I put into into it, there's no way I'd intake that everyday if it wasn't in juice form. I'm sticking with it.

Keep it up. I'll still use my juicer. The Nutribullet is nice because I can take it to/from work easily

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy
                View Post

will this work as good as the blendtech and vitamix blenders?

Not sure but it blends REALLY well. I have read on forums it is a formidable sub for the vitamix.
                Mesa/Boogie Mob

Clips (Click Me):

Comment

what the **************** is juicing? i drink juice sometimes
                  great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                  SG ARMY

Comment

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE JUICE WEASEL !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCqgGpR2YI

Comment

The big boss or whatever the new thing is called ****************s on this and the magic bullet and is only $40. Seriously get it.
                      HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

I'm not really super familiar with the whole juicing theory, etc and why it's so beneficial...but my god the ****************s y'all must take.
                        http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                        http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by -Assy-
                          View Post

The big boss or whatever the new thing is called ****************s on this and the magic bullet and is only $40. Seriously get it.

I dont think it will make fruits and veggies drinkable like the bullet and vitamix.

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Boss-15-Pi.../dp/B004FLK0HI
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy
                            View Post

I dont think it will make fruits and veggies drinkable like the bullet and vitamix.

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Boss-15-Pi.../dp/B004FLK0HI

Yeah, the motor on the Nutribullet and my juicer are both 600+ watts. That Big Boss ain't gonna liquefy well enough.
                            Mesa/Boogie Mob

Clips (Click Me):

Comment

Since I add brewer's yeast to the juice, I don't want the extra fiber. I'd **************** myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X