Kemper JCM800 Profile Direct Clip (Dio Cover)

gibson5413

• Members

I decided to do a real quick clip to demo the killer Marshall JCM800 profile I have been playing around with. I wanted to do a direct clip since I have gotten a ton of requests for just that. Let me know what you think and I will provide details later.

Thanks and Merry Christmas Dio style!

https://soundcloud.com/gibson5413/ke...in-the-dark-lp

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gibson5413 View Post
I decided to do a real quick clip to demo the killer Marshall JCM800 profile I have been playing around with. I wanted to do a direct clip since I have gotten a ton of requests for just that. Let me know what you think and I will provide details later.

Thanks and Merry Christmas Dio style!

https://soundcloud.com/gibson5413/ke...in-the-dark-lp
Dude, do some Rhoads please with that profile! Suicide Solution preferably or anything!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by FearTheVoices View Post
WTF mad.gif

I think this pretty much settles it and has made my decision...

Income tax time i am thinking redface.gif

Is there a site where you can buy profiles? Or trading site or whatever?
Dude, do some Rhoads please with that profile! Suicide Solution preferably or anything!
I bought a few profiles from the Amp Factory site. I'll try and do some Rhoads for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbs View Post
Greenback sim? Sounds great BTW.
I am not sure. I will find out for you.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by isvoid View Post
Indeed, sounds pretty ripping. Sorry, poor choice of words?redface.gif
thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
That sounds frigging great!
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball987 View Post
When is the rack mount version coming out? I think I will wait until it does and then pick up an original at a discount. I might have to make the jump and keep one on hand. The tones I have heard have just been crazy good.
I think it is a ways out still. It is a great piece of gear that's for sure.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DrKorey View Post
where can I/we score this profile?
http://www.theampfactory.com/ It is the JCM800 Hot Mod. It comes with several other profiles too.

Quote Originally Posted by iff View Post
Great tone, great playing, awesome song! thumb.gif
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post
this
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by codecontra View Post
Sounds awesome!! Where did you get the backing track? Is the guitar removed from the backing track?
Right here: http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/ All of the guitar you hear is mine.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by gibson5413 View Post
http://www.theampfactory.com/ It is the JCM800 Hot Mod. It comes with several other profiles too.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Right here: http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/ All of the guitar you hear is mine.

Oh fuck...after seeing that site, i think its done, sealed and delivered now...DO WANT

EDIT**>.. LOL after going through all the amp models on that site, if these Kempers take off and end up being HUGE there are going to be a LOT of lawsuits out there smile.gif

• Members
Oh fuck...after seeing that site, i think its done, sealed and delivered now...DO WANT

EDIT**>.. LOL after going through all the amp models on that site, if these Kempers take off and end up being HUGE there are going to be a LOT of lawsuits out there smile.gif
I dont know what they would get them on Kemper is still processing the signal through their patented tech.
Modellers have been doing it for years .i just think perhaps profiling is the evolution of modelling .better accuracy more 3 dimensional but not really stealing

• Members

I wish I could find out more about the climate inside the digital amp market. Line 6, Digitech, and Roland had a lock on things for a while with Vox and Zoom running interference (Line 6 had the edge by branching into amplifiers, USB, downloadable patches/sims, and eventually tube-digital hybrid amps), but everybody was severely limited by the inadequacies of first generation amp modeling technology (flat dynamics, unrealistic controls, poor speaker/cab emulation, etc).

Then came IR, profiling amps, Axe-Fx etc and the old heavyweights are operating in obsolete technology. To me, it seems that the future will be in making the new generation of products affordable and perhaps a bit more open-sourced (imagine some z-vex influenced digital stuff that can be tweaked to smithereens). I wonder how Line6 and Roland are thinking about the future of their product lines? Are they going to pull a Blockbuster Video and chain their business model to a dying technology in the face of Nexflix or are they going to take their products to a higher level? They're in a much different place than Fender or any of the other vintage amplifier makers because Line6 has yet to create a sound that people actually want; something that can actually compete with a physical amplifier.

The latest generation of digital amplification can provide a meaningful alternative to real amps and while they probably won't displace the attraction to those products, they will certainly allow people to actually have those sounds in a box for once. I just wonder if they are actually sending shockwaves through the industry or if people are just too tone-deaf to accept that modeling is dead in the water.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by jimwratt View Post
I wish I could find out more about the climate inside the digital amp market. Line 6, Digitech, and Roland had a lock on things for a while with Vox and Zoom running interference (Line 6 had the edge by branching into amplifiers, USB, downloadable patches/sims, and eventually tube-digital hybrid amps), but everybody was severely limited by the inadequacies of first generation amp modeling technology (flat dynamics, unrealistic controls, poor speaker/cab emulation, etc).

Then came IR, profiling amps, Axe-Fx etc and the old heavyweights are operating in obsolete technology. To me, it seems that the future will be in making the new generation of products affordable and perhaps a bit more open-sourced (imagine some z-vex influenced digital stuff that can be tweaked to smithereens). I wonder how Line6 and Roland are thinking about the future of their product lines? Are they going to pull a

Blockbuster Video and chain their business model to a dying technology in the face of Nexflix or are they going to take their products to a higher level? They're in a much different place than Fender or any of the other vintage amplifier makers because Line6 has yet to create a sound that people actually want; something that can actually compete with a physical amplifier.

The latest generation of digital amplification can provide a meaningful alternative to real amps and while they probably won't displace the attraction to those products, they will certainly allow people to actually have those sounds in a box for once. I just wonder if they are actually sending shockwaves through the industry or if people are just too tone-deaf to accept that modeling is dead in the water.
Price point is going to be the big thing who ever can get in that 800 - 1200 range .

Fractal in recent interview although not giving details confirmed that they would be releasing a few new products and that Axe fx 2 is built as a long term product wth massive memory .they were going to get into so "short term product.

Kemper stuff sounds amazing

.Line6 actually their DT amp is quite good paired up with an HD
Line6 still has Bogner partnership who based on his pedals(even with no tubes) can do pretty incredible things

Yamaha is another one to watch with their THR tech

Archived