I still, to this day, have absolutely no idea if Klops/Joey was real

greg apocalypse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse View Post
hahahahahahha. God damn. Got a point there.

New invention: Musical boards. They're cardboard, and when you hit them, they make a sound. Revolutianry. Multi-colored.

Just gotta make a really, REALLY shitty logo and I'll see you bitches at NAMM.
Only if they have phase-correcting qualities

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Van_Muddlestein

View Post

I really don't think he's trolling. I think he's a fucking imbecile. I think he THINKS part of what he's doing is trolling but it's Sooooooooooooooooooo idiotic that it goes past trolling into just really stupid. It's completely mind blowing.

STFU noob. Seriously.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by greg apocalypse View Post
Was it? Was/is Klops Drums/Amps/Cabs an actual thing, or was that dude just trolling us?

I'm still blown away whenever I see his posts on the FB, and I don't know if I'm just stupid and can't tell if he's trolling, or if he's serious.... hahahahha

mind blowing.
I saw his display at the summer NAMM show in 2011, I don't think he'd go to that much trouble if he were just trolling.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis View Post
I didn't really pay much attention to the whole KLOPS thing at first..but now I am. I kinda get what he's doing..which is unique, but...it all seems so convoluted and stupid..
No, it IS convoluted and stupid. "Yes, I want 5-10x the equipment to set up at every gig thanks!" Even if it sounds good, its a pointless and expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Of course, some of those ideas make lots of money so maybe he's onto something. idn_smilie.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9 View Post
No, it IS convoluted and stupid. "Yes, I want 5-10x the equipment to set up at every gig thanks!" Even if it sounds good, its a pointless and expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Of course, some of those ideas make lots of money so maybe he's onto something. idn_smilie.gif
it doesn't make a lot of sense to me either - like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist - but Joey seems like a good enough guy and the clips I heard didn't sound all that bad.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge View Post
Loop knows what he'd talking about, did he say if he liked it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin Rules View Post
Didn't he send one to loop at one point?

In fact, there's even video evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ie6mIe23CI
(Unless the other gentleman is someone other than the slinger of bros of whom you speak)

Archived