Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCAF Gear for Christmas (What did you get?)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeerBaron
    started a topic HCAF Gear for Christmas (What did you get?)

HCAF Gear for Christmas (What did you get?)

I know it's still early for most of us to open gifts. But I thought I would make a post for all of us to show what, if any guitar, amp, bass, pedal, strings, picks or any other type of other gear, people on the forum get this year.

Merry Christmas everyone on the HCAF and all the other forum sections.

• NinjaRaf
    replied
    Got a peavey vypyr 15 and a focusrite 2i2 from the wife. I got her an iphone printer and a kindle fire. ****************s pretty awesome. I havent had a practice amp in years, so its really nice to have something I can easily throw in the car to take to my buddys house, or something I can move around the house easily. 5150 isnt good for that kinda stuff lol. Also, we got 400 bucks cash, which is going to a high chair and some sheets for babys crib....and maybe an AMT P1, but probably not lol.

Leave a comment:

• TrueBlueAutoX
    replied
    I got some cash that I'm thinking of putting towards a Yamaha THR10. I really want a Jackson Soloist SLSXMG, but that will have to wait until after my house sells.

Leave a comment:

• Ovid9
    replied
    I got a case for my Agile 3100 and bought myself a couple of pedals from a forumite.

I also got far more cash than I expected to get so I'm thinking some more gear purchases are on the way.

Leave a comment:

• chip39
    replied

From my wife and

The from my whole family:

Les Paul deluxe

I don't know what to do with the mini humbuckers. They sound good but I'm thinking about seeing what a p90 sounds like in there. I am pumped.

Leave a comment:

• peavey_impact
    replied
    My brother bought me a matched pair of 5881's, and I bought dis for myself

Leave a comment:

• GRANKOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Y0UNGBL00D
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by Goop
    View Post

John Tesh Signature Series Fleshlight.

nice.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneV2
    replied
    Some EB cobalt strings, a Peterson Strobo Clip tuner and one of those pick shaped hole punch things that lets you make picks out of old credit cards. Not too sure about the last one, but pretty happy about the peterson.

Leave a comment:

• Goop
    replied
    John Tesh Signature Series Fleshlight.

Leave a comment:

• Norton666
    replied
    The long shaft pots came in the mail late yesterday so I was able to install my Hetfield pup set this morning. I suppose we can call it a Christmas present , although it was bought by me for me without anyone else knowing.

Leave a comment:

• Robson780
    replied
    Super stoked and surprised to find this, courtesy of the wife

Leave a comment:

• Markdude
    replied
    Equator D5 Monitors on the way (present from my lady). They should be here in a few days.

And I'm going to be ordering myself a guitar soon. Haven't totally made up my mind yet though.

Leave a comment:

• isvoid
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by yourguitarhero
    View Post

pore man's wife

Leave a comment:

• boonestunes
    replied
    Bought myself a Hofner Colorama last Friday.

Wife & kids got me a sweater.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X