No announcement yet.

What delay are you using?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vox Timemachine.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

ehx memory toy and it ****************ing sucks.
      - Adam

Comment

Axe-FX
        Mesa Triple Recto
        Marshall 2203 Clone
        Axe-FX/POD HD500

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
          View Post

Vox Timemachine.

how are you liking it? I'm seriously thinking of getting 2. I used that unit at a GC once and I was impressed at how easy and flexible it was, great sounding repeats also.
          Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Catalinbread Montavillian. It is awesome. It oscillates so nicely

Then a Nova Repeater for digital delay, which pretty much just works...nothing super special about it.

I would LOVE to try a Skreddy Echo though.
            VHT | Reeves | Fender

Good transactions

Comment

I love my Carbon Copy and Echo Park.
              Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
              Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
              Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
              Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

Whatever my J-Station and 11R has. I miss the ones that my G System has.
                Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Guyatone MD-3, nice clean delay that self oscillates. That being said i think at least for the music i play "hard/punk rock" delay sounds dated for the most part.

Comment

Tc Electronic Nova Repeater. Tap tempo, great modulation, and otherwise it's a pristine sounding digital delay. Simple
                    Originally Posted by telephant

Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.

UK based band;
                    http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mike LX-R
                      View Post

how are you liking it? I'm seriously thinking of getting 2. I used that unit at a GC once and I was impressed at how easy and flexible it was, great sounding repeats also.

I love it. Have no need for another delay, ever. However, I do not use delay like say The Edge would use delay. So if you are looking for great rock delay sounds, tons of different delays, and is simple to use, this is the trick.

I have a Memory Boy and it sounds good, but just is a one trick pony. I feel the Timemachine can cover it's ground and then a lot more. Plus the fact that I never see the Timemachine used tends to tell me that no one sells them (or no one bought them, lol).
                      Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

I've had an Akai Headrush for about 10 years. It's always done me good. Tons of option and a short looper function. Too many knobs

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                          View Post

I love it. Have no need for another delay, ever. However, I do not use delay like say The Edge would use delay. So if you are looking for great rock delay sounds, tons of different delays, and is simple to use, this is the trick.

I have a Memory Boy and it sounds good, but just is a one trick pony. I feel the Timemachine can cover it's ground and then a lot more. Plus the fact that I never see the Timemachine used tends to tell me that no one sells them (or no one bought them, lol).

It was killer when I tried it. I need 2 straight forward delays. One with short repeats with relatively quick decay, and another with long repeats also quick decay that is timed to syncronize with the short delay every 2 or 3 repeats (if that makes sense). The lo-fi switch would be sweet for the long delay too.
                          Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
                          Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

Yes that's my girlfriend.

Comment

Post some clips...the youtube vids that are posted sound like ****************. I need to hear it being used properly, not just making ****************ed up clean oscillation.
                            Amp:
                            Laney AOR 50
                            Emperor 4x12
                            Clips
                            Buyer/Seller References

Comment

ML2
                              youtube
                              music

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zygoat
                                View Post

ML2

Amazing unit. I miss mine haha.
                                HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Working...
                                X