Harmony Central Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What delay are you using?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What delay are you using?

    Because, if it's not a Skreddy Echo, it probably sounds like ****************.



    Just sayin', IMO, not trying to be a dick.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

  • #2
    Cmatmods Deeeelay. Not even sure why I have it, never really use it, sounds good enough.



    Skreddy's are crazy expensive, no?

    Comment


    • #3
      Tc electronics vintage delay. I dont think these are made anymore and I paid $400 new for it 6 years ago. I have tried a lot of other delay pedals but always end up back at this one. Of course I have never tried teh Skreddy Echo.



      Is it tap tempo ?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Splawn Quickrod 2012 B+ Option<br />
      Splawn Nitro 2012<br />
      Splawn Nitro 2008<br />
      Modded 6505+<br />
      Blackstar HT-5</div>

      Comment


      • #4
        My other guitarist runs the "weed" delay. Everything that **************************** does is delayed.

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by LIBBY!
          View Post



          Skreddy's are crazy expensive, no?




          Mine was $260 new direct from Skreddy. Cheaper than Strymon. Similar price to some TC's, Catalinbread, Mad Professor, etc.









          Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72
          View Post

          Tc electronics vintage delay. I dont think these are made anymore and I paid $400 new for it 6 years ago. I have tried a lot of other delay pedals but always end up back at this one. Of course I have never tried teh Skreddy Echo.



          Is it tap tempo ?




          No tap tempo.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
          Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

          Comment


          • #6
            A Skeddy Echo and a DD-7.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/fightthebearva" target="_blank"><font size="5"><font color="brown"><b>Fight The Bear</b></font></font><br />
            </a> <br />
            <br />
            <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>themadscientist</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=46607765#post46607765" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">What's with the TGP like attitude around here when it comes to women? <br />
            <br />
            Some people obviously want to get their dick wet, others are waiting for handwired NOS mirage ********************.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sheik_Yerbouti</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=45662033#post45662033" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">I've had a <i>raging</i> 5153 priapism ever since. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/redface.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Embarrassment" class="inlineimg" /></div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote">
            <div class="quote_container">
            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Oblivion DC</strong>
            <a href="showthread.php?p=35929857#post35929857" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
            </div>
            <div class="message">You're confusing Socialists and Hippies. Socialists will slaughter their own for the good of the Collective. Hippies just smell bad.</div>

            </div>
            </div>
            </div> </div>

            Comment


            • #7
              Carbon copy. Gotta have my oscillation with ability to warp with delay time knob.

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by Cibyl
                View Post

                A Skeddy Echo and a DD-7.




                Are you using a lot of the deeper features on the DD-7?



                If not, you need to check out the Boss DD-2. It sounds pretty incredible.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                  View Post

                  Carbon copy. Gotta have my oscillation with ability to warp with delay time knob.




                  I'll oscillate on your warbles, son.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
                  Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter
                    View Post

                    Are you using a lot of the deeper features on the DD-7?



                    If not, you need to check out the Boss DD-2. It sounds pretty incredible.




                    I few of them -- but I most use it for longer delay times and the tap tempo on a few things. I know the DD-2 is a killer delay.



                    The Skeddy is more the sound and feel I like though,.....love the way it decays, warbles,...just ****************ing eerie, and it actually works great in front of your amp if set right.



                    Oh, I also have a Carbon Copy that I like a lot.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/fightthebearva" target="_blank"><font size="5"><font color="brown"><b>Fight The Bear</b></font></font><br />
                    </a> <br />
                    <br />
                    <div class="bbcode_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote">
                    <div class="quote_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>themadscientist</strong>
                    <a href="showthread.php?p=46607765#post46607765" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                    </div>
                    <div class="message">What's with the TGP like attitude around here when it comes to women? <br />
                    <br />
                    Some people obviously want to get their dick wet, others are waiting for handwired NOS mirage ********************.</div>

                    </div>
                    </div>
                    </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote">
                    <div class="quote_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Sheik_Yerbouti</strong>
                    <a href="showthread.php?p=45662033#post45662033" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                    </div>
                    <div class="message">I've had a <i>raging</i> 5153 priapism ever since. <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/redface.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Embarrassment" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                    </div>
                    </div>
                    </div> <div class="bbcode_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote">
                    <div class="quote_container">
                    <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                    <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                    <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>Oblivion DC</strong>
                    <a href="showthread.php?p=35929857#post35929857" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                    </div>
                    <div class="message">You're confusing Socialists and Hippies. Socialists will slaughter their own for the good of the Collective. Hippies just smell bad.</div>

                    </div>
                    </div>
                    </div> </div>

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWjXtIGgBB0







                      Besides background ambience, this is what I use delay for.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the Duncan Deja Vu. love this pedal
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">=====<br />
                        Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283<br />
                        <br />
                        <div class="bbcode_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote">
                        <div class="quote_container">
                        <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                        <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                        <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>SweepLegatto</strong>
                        <a href="showthread.php?p=46085637#post46085637" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                        </div>
                        <div class="message">The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.</div>

                        </div>
                        </div>
                        </div> </div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          TC Flashback X4
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://hours.bandcamp.com" target="_blank"><font face="Arial Black"><font size="7">HOURS</font></font><br />
                          </a><br />
                          <br />
                          <div class="bbcode_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote">
                          <div class="quote_container">
                          <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                          <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                          <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>thegumbootman</strong>
                          <a href="showthread.php?p=46353444#post46353444" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                          </div>
                          <div class="message"><font size="1">I managed to not say the word &quot;****************&quot; until I was 18<br />
                          <br />
                          In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought &quot;I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it&quot;. I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it<br />
                          <br />
                          I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said &quot;Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her&quot;<br />
                          </font></div>

                          </div>
                          </div>
                          </div> </div>

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I use a timeline. Sounds great, and is awesome. Bet I could record with it and you wouldn't know a difference Gene!!
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="blue">Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley</font><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                            Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst<br />
                            Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I<br />
                            Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab<br />
                            Peavey Bandit<br />
                            Peavey Special 112<br />
                            Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects<br />
                            TC Electronic iB Modified G-System <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/redface.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Embarrassment" class="inlineimg" /><br />
                            <div class="bbcode_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote">
                            <div class="quote_container">
                            <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

                            <div class="bbcode_postedby">
                            <img src="images/misc/quote_icon.png" alt="Quote" /> Originally Posted by <strong>charveldan</strong>
                            <a href="showthread.php?p=42984874#post42984874" rel="nofollow"><img class="inlineimg" src="images/buttons/viewpost-right.png" alt="View Post" /></a>
                            </div>
                            <div class="message">Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.<img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/Totally_jammin_out.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Jammin'" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div> Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns<br />
                            <br />
                            ‎<b><font color="red"><font size="3">Founder of the HCAF SS </font></font></b><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/evil.gif" border="0" alt="" title="evil" class="inlineimg" /></div>

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by ju5t1n20
                              View Post

                              I use a timeline. Sounds great, and is awesome. Bet I could record with it and you wouldn't know a difference Gene!!




                              I owned a TL for a year. It doesn't sound like the Skreddy.



                              I bet I could hear the difference.
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="orange">BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER</font><br />
                              Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.</div>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X