Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Django Unchained. It doesn't suck.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16






    Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
    View Post

    ...and how can you not love Kill Bill?




    i wore them out when they first were released.

    i feel asleep mid-movie last time i had it on
    #NoLimitCornballBrother

    BRO CLUB: RSBro







    Originally Posted by Phrophus


    Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









    Originally Posted by Holy War


    I thought you were black for some reason...









    Originally Posted by Murdoch


    Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









    Originally Posted by jnurp


    im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

    Comment


    • #17






      Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
      View Post

      ...and how can you not love Kill Bill?




      i wore them out when they first were released.

      i feel asleep mid-movie last time i had it on
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

      BRO CLUB: RSBro







      Originally Posted by Phrophus


      Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









      Originally Posted by Holy War


      I thought you were black for some reason...









      Originally Posted by Murdoch


      Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









      Originally Posted by jnurp


      im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
        View Post

        i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.



        the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho




        Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.



        AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.
        Originally Posted by Murdoch


        HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

        Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









        Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


        wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
          View Post

          i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.



          the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho




          Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.



          AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.
          Originally Posted by Murdoch


          HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

          Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









          Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


          wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

          Comment


          • #20
            For me, Tarantino hits that sweet spot; kind of like listening to an album from one of your favorite bands from back when you were younger (not sure how old you are as I am typing this . It hits the right emotional chords, even when it is subject matter you might have no real life experience with.

            Comment


            • #21
              For me, Tarantino hits that sweet spot; kind of like listening to an album from one of your favorite bands from back when you were younger (not sure how old you are as I am typing this . It hits the right emotional chords, even when it is subject matter you might have no real life experience with.

              Comment


              • #22






                Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                View Post

                Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.



                AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.




                lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...



                i think i liked that Blow movie, though. mostly bc of Penelope Cruz



                i think i like matt damon tho. ben "phantoms" affleck, not as much.
                #NoLimitCornballBrother

                BRO CLUB: RSBro







                Originally Posted by Phrophus


                Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                Originally Posted by Holy War


                I thought you were black for some reason...









                Originally Posted by Murdoch


                Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                Originally Posted by jnurp


                im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                Comment


                • #23






                  Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                  View Post

                  Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.



                  AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.




                  lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...



                  i think i liked that Blow movie, though. mostly bc of Penelope Cruz



                  i think i like matt damon tho. ben "phantoms" affleck, not as much.
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

                  BRO CLUB: RSBro







                  Originally Posted by Phrophus


                  Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.









                  Originally Posted by Holy War


                  I thought you were black for some reason...









                  Originally Posted by Murdoch


                  Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.









                  Originally Posted by jnurp


                  im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

                  Comment


                  • #24






                    Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                    View Post

                    lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...



                    i think i liked that Blow movie, though. mostly bc of Penelope Cruz



                    i think i like matt damon tho. ben "phantoms" affleck, not as much.




                    Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.



                    Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.



                    And Penelope Cruz .
                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                    Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                    wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                    Comment


                    • #25






                      Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                      View Post

                      lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...



                      i think i liked that Blow movie, though. mostly bc of Penelope Cruz



                      i think i like matt damon tho. ben "phantoms" affleck, not as much.




                      Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.



                      Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.



                      And Penelope Cruz .
                      Originally Posted by Murdoch


                      HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                      Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                      wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        kill bill

                        inglourious basterds

                        death proof

                        grindhouse

                        four rooms

                        from dusk till dawn







                        i liked all these in addition to pulp fiction and resesvoir dogs.
                        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                        WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                        fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                        Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          kill bill

                          inglourious basterds

                          death proof

                          grindhouse

                          four rooms

                          from dusk till dawn







                          i liked all these in addition to pulp fiction and resesvoir dogs.
                          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                          WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                          fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                          Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            ^ plus he wrote True Romance, which is one of my all time favorites. Tarantino is a boss.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              ^ plus he wrote True Romance, which is one of my all time favorites. Tarantino is a boss.

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                                View Post

                                Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.



                                Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.



                                And Penelope Cruz .




                                Rum Diary was hilarious. I like Damon and Affleck as well; it's really about who is directing them. Affleck has been on a good streak with his own directing as of late.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X