Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
    View Post

...and how can you not love Kill Bill?

i wore them out when they first were released.

i feel asleep mid-movie last time i had it on
    #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaViTaTioN
      View Post

...and how can you not love Kill Bill?

i wore them out when they first were released.

i feel asleep mid-movie last time i had it on
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
        View Post

i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.

the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho

Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.

AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

View Post

i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.

the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho

Ah, see, I was never a full-blown fanboi for Tarantino. Sometimes I think the rabid fans are the ones that are the quickest to turn. I just like his stuff generally.

AND HOW THE **************** DO YOU NOT LIKE DEPP?! You're basically saying you hate good actors here, RSBro. Next your gonna say you think Tyler Perry is hilariously awesome. Then I'm gonna have to disown you permanently.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

For me, Tarantino hits that sweet spot; kind of like listening to an album from one of your favorite bands from back when you were younger (not sure how old you are as I am typing this . It hits the right emotional chords, even when it is subject matter you might have no real life experience with.

Comment

For me, Tarantino hits that sweet spot; kind of like listening to an album from one of your favorite bands from back when you were younger (not sure how old you are as I am typing this . It hits the right emotional chords, even when it is subject matter you might have no real life experience with.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                View Post

lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...

i think i liked that Blow movie, though. mostly bc of Penelope Cruz

i think i like matt damon tho. ben "phantoms" affleck, not as much.
                #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

View Post

lol without Tim Burton and a Disney ride, I dunno that Depp would even have an acting career still...

#NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

View Post

Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.

Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.

And Penelope Cruz .

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Comment

View Post

Depp seems capable of playing anything. The Rum Diary as a recent example, and Ed Wood as an older one. Ed Wood was one of the funniest movies about a sad story ever.

Matt Damon survived on a property he wanted out of. Hollywood's attempt to turn him into the ultimate "new action" star is failing. Affleck - Kevin Smith makes him make fun of himself, and that's about as good as he gets.

And Penelope Cruz .

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Comment

kill bill

inglourious basterds

death proof

grindhouse

four rooms

from dusk till dawn

i liked all these in addition to pulp fiction and resesvoir dogs.
                        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

kill bill

inglourious basterds

death proof

grindhouse

four rooms

from dusk till dawn

i liked all these in addition to pulp fiction and resesvoir dogs.
                          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

^ plus he wrote True Romance, which is one of my all time favorites. Tarantino is a boss.

Comment

^ plus he wrote True Romance, which is one of my all time favorites. Tarantino is a boss.

Comment

View Post

And Penelope Cruz .

Rum Diary was hilarious. I like Damon and Affleck as well; it's really about who is directing them. Affleck has been on a good streak with his own directing as of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X