Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Django Unchained. It doesn't suck.

Went to Django to celebrate non-denominational-mas day. It was pretty rad.

Violence, bad language, knives around dude's nethers, dogs ripping a dude to shreds, and sarcasm. As my wife said, "Yep, it's a Tarantino movie." So if you dig his schtick, you'll dig this. If you don't? **************** off 'cause you suck anyway.

The previews did not show all the good stuff. The movie had a surprisingly thorough story. And Spike Lee's pissed off it exists, so that's almost an added bonus. His arguments are like mapz arguments too. "I haven't seen it, I won't see it, but it's disrespectful."

If you enjoy mindless violence with a little bit of story, go see it. The KKK fail scene alone is worth it. Eye holes.

Anybody else brave the theater on Christmas? Place was utterly packed so I'm guessing someone else saw it.
    Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

nice, really want to see it.
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

nice, really want to see it.
      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

will pass.

his stuff has been **************** for quite a while now. i'm kinda in the camp nowadays that Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were the exceptions, not the rule for Tarantino flicks.

plus giving $$ to jamie foxx and leo = fail
        #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

will pass.

his stuff has been **************** for quite a while now. i'm kinda in the camp nowadays that Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs were the exceptions, not the rule for Tarantino flicks.

#NoLimitCornballBrother

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Comment

I guess I don't get the Tarantino hate. There certainly seems to be a lot of it, but he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and makes it painfully obvious that he's just as big a nerd as his fans, if not worse.

So, basically, RSBro, Y U SUCK? And what's wrong with Leo? Mofo can act, unlike most of the pretty boy, girl-swooning lot. He plays an amazing douche in this one. So douchey you just wanna punch the screen.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

I guess I don't get the Tarantino hate. There certainly seems to be a lot of it, but he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously and makes it painfully obvious that he's just as big a nerd as his fans, if not worse.

So, basically, RSBro, Y U SUCK? And what's wrong with Leo? Mofo can act, unlike most of the pretty boy, girl-swooning lot. He plays an amazing douche in this one. So douchey you just wanna punch the screen.

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Comment

Inglorious Basterds was his masterpiece in my opinion. I watch it every year around this time with my out of town friends who come into town to visit their families.

Which reminds me...
                My Rig:

Guitar:
                Fender MIM Black strat
                Epiphone Les Paul Studio
                Epiphone Sheraton II Semi-hollow
                Walnut Telecaster

Furman PL Plus-C Power Conditioner
                Ampeg M-15
                '67 Bassman
                Jet City JCA100H (signed by Mike Soldano himself)
                Ampeg 4x12 Cab with G12T75's

Great deals with: Laura at ValveQueen, Ovid9, tasson50

Comment

Inglorious Basterds was his masterpiece in my opinion. I watch it every year around this time with my out of town friends who come into town to visit their families.

Which reminds me...
                  My Rig:

Guitar:
                  Fender MIM Black strat
                  Epiphone Les Paul Studio
                  Epiphone Sheraton II Semi-hollow
                  Walnut Telecaster

Furman PL Plus-C Power Conditioner
                  Ampeg M-15
                  '67 Bassman
                  Jet City JCA100H (signed by Mike Soldano himself)
                  Ampeg 4x12 Cab with G12T75's

Great deals with: Laura at ValveQueen, Ovid9, tasson50

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                    View Post

All of this and then some. Tarantino knows how to set a mood and write dialog. He knows how to pick the right person for the job and this movie is another testament to that fact. I have been a fanboy since day 1 and with the exception of Death Proof; I have always loved Quentin's work. This movie is not Pulp Fiction (which to me was the film equivalent of a religious experience); but it is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Comment

View Post

All of this and then some. Tarantino knows how to set a mood and write dialog. He knows how to pick the right person for the job and this movie is another testament to that fact. I have been a fanboy since day 1 and with the exception of Death Proof; I have always loved Quentin's work. This movie is not Pulp Fiction (which to me was the film equivalent of a religious experience); but it is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                        View Post

will pass.

...and how can you not love Kill Bill?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro
                          View Post

will pass.

...and how can you not love Kill Bill?

Comment

View Post

i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.

the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho
                            #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

View Post

i used to be a rabid QT fanboi, actually. i just go back and re-watch some of it now and it just is + :meh: to me. i dunno y.

the only flick i think leo was good in was The Departed. he is better than Depp, tho
                              #NoLimitCornballBrother

Comment

Working...
                              X