Got the pedal power 2 +, now I need a pedal board. Please suggest.

Mike LX-R

• Members

Alrighty folks,

So I was bitching the other day about running my flanger at 12 volts. I got some good suggestions, as well as a mandate from a few to just go with one of the highly regarded Voodoo Labs. So I did, and while doing so I decided that it's time for me to get a pedal board. I had delayed on this purchase for some time because I was settling into the number of effects that I would actually regularly use.

Shown below is a picture of what I'm running currently. Ignore the DC brick, it'll be sold off very soon. I'd like to have a board that could fit 1-3 more pedals than I currently have as I imagine an octave effect coming into play and also a volume pedal.

I'm thinking pedal train, but I don't know which one. Please advise, thanks.

pedals_zps37846f52.jpg

• Members

Pedal train 1 should work fine for what you have. They have a pedal board builder on their web site that will allow you to choose which pedals you have (or will have in the near future) and lay them out to make sure they will fit. I'd use that to make sure.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Do you gig? If so, frequency?

I say build your own.

I don't gig yet but I practice with some guys a couple times a month.

Either way, I love pretentiousness. I set up lights and a fog machine at home... play in my small underwear for my lady toy. Toss her around like a groupie... so I need the full professional board regardless of gigging.

• Members

Nick's thread right now has me thinking about making one myself, but I like the pedaltrain construction and that one sight that allows you to see how your effects fit. I'm still debating. I've been doing a lot of different DIY projects this year due to all the general knowledge and de-noobulating that I've gotten from this place, so I might just by the pieces of wood and gets to being a man, man.

Archived