Senator Frankenstein's proposed 2013 Assault Weapons Ban

Mesa4x12er2

• Members

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:

120 specifically-named firearms

Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic

Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds

Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:

Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test

Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test

Banning firearms with

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

I can say with certainty there is no way this will go through as is.

So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2

View Post

I can say with certainty there is no way this will go through as is.

So then why worry about. Let alone post about it, let alone start a whole thread about it. Keep it in the existing million page gun thread...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

Wouldn't it just be easier for you to not click on things that you don't want to read? Much like I do for tons of bull{censored} on here? idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by diocide

View Post

Wouldn't it just be easier for you to not click on things that you don't want to read? Much like I do for tons of bull{censored} on here? idea.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

I fail how to see how charging the law abiding owners thousands of dollars in tax stamps for {censored} they already own will reduce crime. If anything I think it would just turn a lot of law abiding citizens into outlaws overnight. Yes, badass indeed.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

That is bad ass. Sorry Mesa, after trying to civilly debate with your counterparts I've realized many gun enthusiasts are just plain dumb fear mongers that absolutely don't need guns.

I fail how to see how charging the law abiding owners thousands of dollars in tax stamps for {censored} they already own will reduce crime. If anything I think it would just turn a lot of law abiding citizens into outlaws overnight. Yes, badass indeed.

Archived